Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you a hoarder or a seller?
1 2 3 4
Out of curiosity, do you hoard items that you get or do you hoard sell them? Maybe you only hoard certain items? Maybe you keep a few of each item for Crim? Personally, I like to keep one of each item find aesthetically appealing, with the exception of items for Swipp or familiars. The rest gets sold. How about you?
Out of curiosity, do you hoard items that you get or do you hoard sell them? Maybe you only hoard certain items? Maybe you keep a few of each item for Crim? Personally, I like to keep one of each item find aesthetically appealing, with the exception of items for Swipp or familiars. The rest gets sold. How about you?
jCVhFoZ.gif
I used to be a major hoarder...then I want broke.
I asked what to do, people said coli grind and sell. Now I only hoard swipp things and autosell just about everything else.
I used to be a major hoarder...then I want broke.
I asked what to do, people said coli grind and sell. Now I only hoard swipp things and autosell just about everything else.
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
HOARD EVERYTHING

Okay, I do sell some stuff, but I'm careful about it. Otherwise I hoard everything. Never know when it might come in handy.
HOARD EVERYTHING

Okay, I do sell some stuff, but I'm careful about it. Otherwise I hoard everything. Never know when it might come in handy.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I hoard unless I need money very quickly.

Like with my light sprite... I asked someone to hold it for me for a few days, as I was just a million short, and seeing as I didn't want to make them wait too long I sold a ton of stuff out of my hoard. That made me 300k within minutes and I was able to buy the sprite much more quickly.

But if I'm just making money gradually or I have all the time in the world, I find hoarding much more worth it on the off-chance a new swipp trade is announced.
I hoard unless I need money very quickly.

Like with my light sprite... I asked someone to hold it for me for a few days, as I was just a million short, and seeing as I didn't want to make them wait too long I sold a ton of stuff out of my hoard. That made me 300k within minutes and I was able to buy the sprite much more quickly.

But if I'm just making money gradually or I have all the time in the world, I find hoarding much more worth it on the off-chance a new swipp trade is announced.
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog! - On hold
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
I used to keep at least one of everything I got -- food, materials, trinkets, everything. Then during LvP in December I ran out of treasure, hoardsold everything (except, like, dolls and runestones), and discovered that I suddenly had 500kt in my hoard. Never looked back. XD These days, I keep a pretty much empty hoard -- important battlestones, familiars, and skins go in my Vault, and I've also got a Discarded Ribbon and a Jar of Slime vaulted just because the descriptions amuse me, but just about everything else gets hoardsold or (rarely) auctioned.
I used to keep at least one of everything I got -- food, materials, trinkets, everything. Then during LvP in December I ran out of treasure, hoardsold everything (except, like, dolls and runestones), and discovered that I suddenly had 500kt in my hoard. Never looked back. XD These days, I keep a pretty much empty hoard -- important battlestones, familiars, and skins go in my Vault, and I've also got a Discarded Ribbon and a Jar of Slime vaulted just because the descriptions amuse me, but just about everything else gets hoardsold or (rarely) auctioned.
tumblr_omdjqr5YYp1r4lw2fo1_500.png
I sell everything, but on the AH, not from the hoard. Only a few "useless" materials and battle stones are worth hoard selling.
I sell everything, but on the AH, not from the hoard. Only a few "useless" materials and battle stones are worth hoard selling.
If I get more than a stack of something, I sell the extra unless I need it for Swipp
If I get more than a stack of something, I sell the extra unless I need it for Swipp
I only hoard certain items, other than that I pretty much sell everything
I only hoard certain items, other than that I pretty much sell everything
I used to hoard a bit, but I autosell everything pretty fast these days.
I used to hoard a bit, but I autosell everything pretty fast these days.
ctFAI4k.gif
i hoard sell basically everything b/c i don't have the patience for auctioning
i hoard sell basically everything b/c i don't have the patience for auctioning
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
1 2 3 4