Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1005 1006
[color=green]The Pinglist is back online. Please use the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2354928]pinglist thread[/url] for pings only. Comments, feedback, and communication should go in this thread. Also, feel free to ping me if you need anything. ----- [color=green][s]The Swipp Swap Pinglist thread in Guides has been deleted due to people adding other users to the pinglists in order to harass them. This thread is a place to discuss a better way of maintaining/setting up the pinglists. Current idea:[/color] [quote][s]Maybe there could be a selection of users who would be willing to add names to the list if the other users didn't want to give out their email. And everyone who was willing to add their email could simply be added to the list so they could edit at their own leisure. Then the amount of editing by the helpers would still be reduced, but it would all be policed because we would be able to see who made edits to the sheet.[/quote] [color=green][s]So, we are looking for volunteers willing to help out with this.[/s]
The Pinglist is back online. Please use the pinglist thread for pings only. Comments, feedback, and communication should go in this thread.

Also, feel free to ping me if you need anything.

The Swipp Swap Pinglist thread in Guides has been deleted due to people adding other users to the pinglists in order to harass them. This thread is a place to discuss a better way of maintaining/setting up the pinglists.

Current idea:

Quote:
Maybe there could be a selection of users who would be willing to add names to the list if the other users didn't want to give out their email. And everyone who was willing to add their email could simply be added to the list so they could edit at their own leisure. Then the amount of editing by the helpers would still be reduced, but it would all be policed because we would be able to see who made edits to the sheet.

So, we are looking for volunteers willing to help out with this.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@OverTheWolf Thread is here.
@OverTheWolf Thread is here.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Rhea

Dang it, I just went looking for the Swipp Swap thread and found it gone. >.<

I would be happy to help with adding or edits, whatever you need.
@Rhea

Dang it, I just went looking for the Swipp Swap thread and found it gone. >.<

I would be happy to help with adding or edits, whatever you need.
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
It's such a pity it had to be deleted, that thread was so very helpful :/ I hope this new idea works out better!
It's such a pity it had to be deleted, that thread was so very helpful :/ I hope this new idea works out better!
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif Wishlist
tumblr_inline_mi5xduRPhw1qz4rgp.gif FR blog

tumblr_o29e0foM8i1tazrpio1_400.png
Soo...we lost a good resource thanks to some rotten apple out there. Geez, some people should stop behaving like little bratty children -__-

Thanks for not giving up in making this.
Soo...we lost a good resource thanks to some rotten apple out there. Geez, some people should stop behaving like little bratty children -__-

Thanks for not giving up in making this.
Thanks, Rhea!

@Sharkalou @Urisk
It does suck :( But hopefully we can work this out so that this is only temporary! Feel free to share any ideas or opinions you have :)
Thanks, Rhea!

@Sharkalou @Urisk
It does suck :( But hopefully we can work this out so that this is only temporary! Feel free to share any ideas or opinions you have :)
@Rhea

Well that blows... love how other people being horrid means the whole thread gets deleted.

That being said, I'm happy to help add people to the list and subtract them as needed as a volunteer.

I have a little bit of the swipp swap info saved on my computer, but not a lot. Mostly information for trades I was saving up for.
@Rhea

Well that blows... love how other people being horrid means the whole thread gets deleted.

That being said, I'm happy to help add people to the list and subtract them as needed as a volunteer.

I have a little bit of the swipp swap info saved on my computer, but not a lot. Mostly information for trades I was saving up for.
@OverTheWolf Looks like we have a couple volunteers. @aprilraven @weyrbound Would you please PM OverTheWolf your emails so that they can add you as editors for the pinglist?

Rewriting the pinglist blurb as well, how's this:

Quote:
Want to be pinged should a particular item be offered? PM your email to OverTheWolf to be added as a sheet editor. If you are not comfortable with sending your email to them, ping one of the people below to add you to the pinglists you want to be on:

(List of helpers)

Anyone can ping the people on the pinglists should Swipp offer something people want to be pinged on.

Thanks to OverTheWolf for the the spreadsheet!
@OverTheWolf Looks like we have a couple volunteers. @aprilraven @weyrbound Would you please PM OverTheWolf your emails so that they can add you as editors for the pinglist?

Rewriting the pinglist blurb as well, how's this:

Quote:
Want to be pinged should a particular item be offered? PM your email to OverTheWolf to be added as a sheet editor. If you are not comfortable with sending your email to them, ping one of the people below to add you to the pinglists you want to be on:

(List of helpers)

Anyone can ping the people on the pinglists should Swipp offer something people want to be pinged on.

Thanks to OverTheWolf for the the spreadsheet!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
maybe add a new trades list, so whenever a new trade is added those people would be added to the new stuff list automatically?
maybe add a new trades list, so whenever a new trade is added those people would be added to the new stuff list automatically?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@Rhea
That looks good to me! You should also add that all emails should be associated with a Google account for the easiest access.

Oh, and maybe clarify that even if you can edit the sheet, you don't have to be a helper.
@Rhea
That looks good to me! You should also add that all emails should be associated with a Google account for the easiest access.

Oh, and maybe clarify that even if you can edit the sheet, you don't have to be a helper.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1005 1006