Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | um ok ?
so the name randomizer suggested me a name but when i clicked ok it said it was not a name ?
Why suggest me a name i can't even use. .__.

Btw the name was Rip.
so the name randomizer suggested me a name but when i clicked ok it said it was not a name ?
Why suggest me a name i can't even use. .__.

Btw the name was Rip.
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Yeah that happened to me yesterday, I was naming a dragon I was going to exalt and I just randomized a name and it said it was not allowed.. I kinda laughed and then just randomized again.. cant remember the name though. :/

Just shows that FR is getting stricter and less relaxed than what it was I guess.. I can only imagine the crazy shenanigans that happened before 06.
Yeah that happened to me yesterday, I was naming a dragon I was going to exalt and I just randomized a name and it said it was not allowed.. I kinda laughed and then just randomized again.. cant remember the name though. :/

Just shows that FR is getting stricter and less relaxed than what it was I guess.. I can only imagine the crazy shenanigans that happened before 06.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
'Rip' is probably banned because RIP=oh no dead dargon
pretty goofy that they left it in the randomizer tho
pretty goofy that they left it in the randomizer tho
It might be because it's referencing Beyblade's slogan "let it rip"
It might be because it's referencing Beyblade's slogan "let it rip"
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
[quote name="Cynictis" date="2015-01-28 18:06:41"]'Rip' is probably banned because RIP=oh no dead dargon[/quote] This is the reason. Someone also got Demented from the randomizer which, of course, was not allowed. The generator is not screened well and I've seen these brought up quite a few times
Cynictis wrote on 2015-01-28 18:06:41:

This is the reason. Someone also got Demented from the randomizer which, of course, was not allowed. The generator is not screened well and I've seen these brought up quite a few times
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
I've taken "Rip" and "Demented" out of the random name generator, so it shouldn't happen again. If any names like this come up in the generator in the future, I recommend reporting it through Contact Us so it can be reviewed and properly addressed.
I've taken "Rip" and "Demented" out of the random name generator, so it shouldn't happen again. If any names like this come up in the generator in the future, I recommend reporting it through Contact Us so it can be reviewed and properly addressed.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif