Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday Accents by Breed
Just a bored, downtime-at-work census of what breeds have gotten holiday accents specifically.

Fae Male

Fae Female

Guardian Male

Guardian Female

Mirror Male

Mirror Female

Tundra Male

Tundra Female

Pearlcatcher Male

Pearlcatcher Female

Ridgeback Male

Ridgeback Female

Spiral Male

Spiral Female

Snapper Male

Snapper Female

Skydancer Male

Skydancer Female

Imperial Male

Imperial Female

Nocturne Male

Nocturne Female

Wildclaw Male

Wildclaw Female

Coatl Male

Coatl Female

Do you think the relatively even spread is a conscious decision by the admins or a coincidence? Would consciously choosing an accent for a breed with less accents over a "better" accent for a breed that has been represented multiple times already be a good or bad thing? Assuming they choose the accents evenly, do you think you could predict what breeds might get an accent during Trickmurk Circus? If you are planning on making an accent, do these numbers affect your plans at all?
Just a bored, downtime-at-work census of what breeds have gotten holiday accents specifically.

Fae Male

Fae Female

Guardian Male

Guardian Female

Mirror Male

Mirror Female

Tundra Male

Tundra Female

Pearlcatcher Male

Pearlcatcher Female

Ridgeback Male

Ridgeback Female

Spiral Male

Spiral Female

Snapper Male

Snapper Female

Skydancer Male

Skydancer Female

Imperial Male

Imperial Female

Nocturne Male

Nocturne Female

Wildclaw Male

Wildclaw Female

Coatl Male

Coatl Female

Do you think the relatively even spread is a conscious decision by the admins or a coincidence? Would consciously choosing an accent for a breed with less accents over a "better" accent for a breed that has been represented multiple times already be a good or bad thing? Assuming they choose the accents evenly, do you think you could predict what breeds might get an accent during Trickmurk Circus? If you are planning on making an accent, do these numbers affect your plans at all?
To be honest skins should also taken into account, because accents where long time not a thing at all for holidays.
To be honest skins should also taken into account, because accents where long time not a thing at all for holidays.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora I started just wanting to collect all the accents in one place; the very even spread made me think those questions as I went! Just something for discussion :)
@Takora I started just wanting to collect all the accents in one place; the very even spread made me think those questions as I went! Just something for discussion :)
idc more guardian accents.
idc more guardian accents.
No traveling dragons please!
Personally, I kinda think trying to even out the spread would be a good thing. This is influenced by my love of mirrors.
Personally, I kinda think trying to even out the spread would be a good thing. This is influenced by my love of mirrors.
It's kind of crazy that Ridgebacks have the most besides Faes, since they're really not very popular. Really good looking accents between the five of them.

That Lightburst Flora accent is still the prettiest out of all of them, I think.
It's kind of crazy that Ridgebacks have the most besides Faes, since they're really not very popular. Really good looking accents between the five of them.

That Lightburst Flora accent is still the prettiest out of all of them, I think.
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
While I like the idea of an even spread I'd like to see an even spread... and accents that are good and worthwhile. I won't point out any of them in particular but there are several up there where I'm just like 'why was that even picked?' with reasons ranging from 'looks sloppy' to 'awkward coverage' to 'bad execution'

So I like that its an even spread sure. But I don't like that potentially better accents are being overlooked in favor of an even spread simply for the sake of an even spread.
While I like the idea of an even spread I'd like to see an even spread... and accents that are good and worthwhile. I won't point out any of them in particular but there are several up there where I'm just like 'why was that even picked?' with reasons ranging from 'looks sloppy' to 'awkward coverage' to 'bad execution'

So I like that its an even spread sure. But I don't like that potentially better accents are being overlooked in favor of an even spread simply for the sake of an even spread.
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
the spread looks about even to me, although my coatl bias leaves me wanting a few more haha.
the spread looks about even to me, although my coatl bias leaves me wanting a few more haha.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1