Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have too much patience
I decided while farming Eternal Snow I'd drag my level 21 Imp to Boreal Wood with my other level 25s to continue working on maxing her level. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9029239] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90293/9029239_350.png[/img] [/url] Well, after about 6 hours of on and off grinding she finally got a level...using all the 95 and 287 experience battles that Boreal Wood can give a group of 25s [size=1](and the elusive 900 exp Yeti mob[/size]. Most battles were worth a whopping 0 exp. On to level 23!
I decided while farming Eternal Snow I'd drag my level 21 Imp to Boreal Wood with my other level 25s to continue working on maxing her level.

9029239_350.png

Well, after about 6 hours of on and off grinding she finally got a level...using all the 95 and 287 experience battles that Boreal Wood can give a group of 25s (and the elusive 900 exp Yeti mob. Most battles were worth a whopping 0 exp.

On to level 23!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan

I just shuddered at the thought..
@Teletraan

I just shuddered at the thought..
A5i3AHB.png
SUCH patience! i thought i'd casually level a few exalts with my 25s in boreal wood... got to level 3 and said eff this
SUCH patience! i thought i'd casually level a few exalts with my 25s in boreal wood... got to level 3 and said eff this
@Teletraan
Heh, I'm doing the same with my lvl 22 actually. I don't think I'll actually reach 25 with him during the festival though, I just thought he might as well tag along instead of wasting little xp points on another 25.
@Teletraan
Heh, I'm doing the same with my lvl 22 actually. I don't think I'll actually reach 25 with him during the festival though, I just thought he might as well tag along instead of wasting little xp points on another 25.
iJ93GfK.png
Good job!

Yeah, I do a lot of leveling like that. I'm leveling exalt fodder in the Boreal Woods right now, and a lot of my high-level dragons were leveled over long periods while grinding in areas that barely gave any xp.
Good job!

Yeah, I do a lot of leveling like that. I'm leveling exalt fodder in the Boreal Woods right now, and a lot of my high-level dragons were leveled over long periods while grinding in areas that barely gave any xp.