Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Help me with Pair theme names?
1 2
So I noticed in a lot of hatcheries the owner gives each pair a theme name. Is that more catchy to you or does it really matter to you either way?

I've had a hatchery for awhile but I'm starting to get discouraged as I'm pretty much the only one in there....bumping it up. I'm not sure if I set it up right or if anyone is even interested in the dragon types/gene/colors I have up as pairs. I was planning on adding 8 more new ones.....but kinda thinking I shouldn't bc I put a lot of work into the breeding cards and set up. Kinda don't want it to go to waste I guess.

I would welcome ideas or suggestions for my hatchery. Thank you!

EDIT: I would LOVE to get help with some Pair Theme Names

Current Breeding Pairs:

Cobra and Ravaen =
Kojo and Yukina =
Lag and Lunabite =
Flash and Sapphire =
Pulse and Pumpkin =
Yato and Hiyori =
Akatsuki and Miu = Passion
DarkForest and PinkCherry =
Nightprowler and MidnightIce =
Kaname and Yuki =
Nanomi and Tomoe = "Skybond"
Kaneki and Touka =
Hak and Yona = "Thundering Dawn"
Odyssey and WhiteSapphire =
Ichigo and Chanter =

Breeding Pairs to come:

Amira and Favaro =
Angel and Uta =
Elen and Izumi =
Hinata and Naruto = "Orange Crush"
Orihime and Ulquorra =
Roda and Gauche =
Sakura and Sasuke = "Broken Heart"
SmokySky and SmokyBlue =
So I noticed in a lot of hatcheries the owner gives each pair a theme name. Is that more catchy to you or does it really matter to you either way?

I've had a hatchery for awhile but I'm starting to get discouraged as I'm pretty much the only one in there....bumping it up. I'm not sure if I set it up right or if anyone is even interested in the dragon types/gene/colors I have up as pairs. I was planning on adding 8 more new ones.....but kinda thinking I shouldn't bc I put a lot of work into the breeding cards and set up. Kinda don't want it to go to waste I guess.

I would welcome ideas or suggestions for my hatchery. Thank you!

EDIT: I would LOVE to get help with some Pair Theme Names

Current Breeding Pairs:

Cobra and Ravaen =
Kojo and Yukina =
Lag and Lunabite =
Flash and Sapphire =
Pulse and Pumpkin =
Yato and Hiyori =
DarkForest and PinkCherry =
Nightprowler and MidnightIce =
Kaname and Yuki =
Nanomi and Tomoe = "Skybond"
Kaneki and Touka =
Hak and Yona = "Thundering Dawn"
Odyssey and WhiteSapphire =
Ichigo and Chanter =

Breeding Pairs to come:

Amira and Favaro =
Angel and Uta =
Elen and Izumi =
Hinata and Naruto = "Orange Crush"
Orihime and Ulquorra =
Roda and Gauche =
Sakura and Sasuke = "Broken Heart"
SmokySky and SmokyBlue =
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Sakura and Sasuke = Broken Heart

Sorry, that's all I got!
Sakura and Sasuke = Broken Heart

Sorry, that's all I got!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
@ClawsThatCatch

haha I actually like that. May I use it?
And does using theme names for pairs help get people interested? ^_^
@ClawsThatCatch

haha I actually like that. May I use it?
And does using theme names for pairs help get people interested? ^_^
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen yup! And I think so. I personally like them.
@Ravaen yup! And I think so. I personally like them.
iLa7XQZ.png

@ClawsThatCatch

hehe thank you!
hmmm guess I'll be making new Breeding Cards (this makes 4times) AND trying to think of some pair theme names.
@ClawsThatCatch

hehe thank you!
hmmm guess I'll be making new Breeding Cards (this makes 4times) AND trying to think of some pair theme names.
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen I didn't scroll down enough to see the other pairs! Hmmmm, I can help make cards....for a price :P Want me to PM you some examples? (If you do, please PM me first because I am very forgetful)
@Ravaen I didn't scroll down enough to see the other pairs! Hmmmm, I can help make cards....for a price :P Want me to PM you some examples? (If you do, please PM me first because I am very forgetful)
iLa7XQZ.png

@ClawsThatCatch

hehe that's okay. I actually just listed the names in the first post but I'll probably update it with small images of them. Not sure yet.
Awww thank you very much! But they give me something to do while watching Netflix. I can't just sit and watch something....gotta do something else weather it is doing a puzzle here, drawing or making extra Breeding Cards. hehe Thank you very much though! :)
@ClawsThatCatch

hehe that's okay. I actually just listed the names in the first post but I'll probably update it with small images of them. Not sure yet.
Awww thank you very much! But they give me something to do while watching Netflix. I can't just sit and watch something....gotta do something else weather it is doing a puzzle here, drawing or making extra Breeding Cards. hehe Thank you very much though! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen
Nanomi and Tomoe = Skybond

Here's a couple of one-word suggestions for two of your pairs

Although personally I think naming pairs is a little corny :3 That is, unless you have a solid themed hatchery
@Ravaen
Nanomi and Tomoe = Skybond

Here's a couple of one-word suggestions for two of your pairs

Although personally I think naming pairs is a little corny :3 That is, unless you have a solid themed hatchery
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon

I do like those! But I thought the same about doing Pair theme names....it just seems they bring in more people. I could be wrong though. hehe I'm willing to try it out though. :)
@Stormdragon

I do like those! But I thought the same about doing Pair theme names....it just seems they bring in more people. I could be wrong though. hehe I'm willing to try it out though. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen
What about "Thundering Dawn" for Yona and Hak? Sorry, I'm pretty bad at coming up with names ^^;

also EYYYY FELLOW AnY FAN B)
@Ravaen
What about "Thundering Dawn" for Yona and Hak? Sorry, I'm pretty bad at coming up with names ^^;

also EYYYY FELLOW AnY FAN B)
1 2