Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rate ur confidence of pricing dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
9/10 prices, 4/10 sale execution
My prices are fair and middle-standard for their range, but oh god am I terrible at actually planning my sales. I post the auctions in the dead of night so noone's online when they hit the "about to expire" golden zone where they show up on the first page, and I post them all at once so they get bunched together and there will just be like a page or two in the AH of just my sales lol
9/10 prices, 4/10 sale execution
My prices are fair and middle-standard for their range, but oh god am I terrible at actually planning my sales. I post the auctions in the dead of night so noone's online when they hit the "about to expire" golden zone where they show up on the first page, and I post them all at once so they get bunched together and there will just be like a page or two in the AH of just my sales lol
ZT1GQLd.png
0/10
Oh you want a triple rose, iri/shim/gem coatl? That'll be 1k treasure please!
0/10
Oh you want a triple rose, iri/shim/gem coatl? That'll be 1k treasure please!
oh hi
Like... 5/10 for the cheap-end ones? I've been experimenting with pricing in my hatchery, 'cause I'm not really selling to make money so much as to have fun breeding pretty dergs. I wanna price my hatchlings juuust above exalt range... but that changes so fast during dom pushes that about 1 in 3-4 gets exalted anyway. Meh.
Like... 5/10 for the cheap-end ones? I've been experimenting with pricing in my hatchery, 'cause I'm not really selling to make money so much as to have fun breeding pretty dergs. I wanna price my hatchlings juuust above exalt range... but that changes so fast during dom pushes that about 1 in 3-4 gets exalted anyway. Meh.
_back_day.png
-500/10
-500/10
iceh8.png
-8/10

My highest sale was 5k for an XYY Irishim imp...

Most of my "sales" are either giveaways or people keeping what I gave them in swap threads.
-8/10

My highest sale was 5k for an XYY Irishim imp...

Most of my "sales" are either giveaways or people keeping what I gave them in swap threads.
ZincAlloy.gif
9/10
Although, I tend to be lazy about anything that isn't new in some way or another. If it is not a new breed, or has a new gene I don't usually take the time to figure out what it is worth. I just don't have room to wait for them to sell most of the time.
9/10
Although, I tend to be lazy about anything that isn't new in some way or another. If it is not a new breed, or has a new gene I don't usually take the time to figure out what it is worth. I just don't have room to wait for them to sell most of the time.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
0/10. No confidence whatsoever. Don't get me started about the time I accidentally put a regular Mirror on the AH for 75k instead of 7.5k. It makes me cringe. ;_;
0/10. No confidence whatsoever. Don't get me started about the time I accidentally put a regular Mirror on the AH for 75k instead of 7.5k. It makes me cringe. ;_;
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
like maybe, 6/10? i'm always worried about overpricing or them just not selling At All, and im so impatient too like if it doesnt sell THE FIRST DAY ITS NEVER EVER GOING TO SELL!!! AND NOW CLARION WILL HAVE TO LEVEL THEM!! its my own fault im broke :"D ----------------- [center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/48e658f7baa1f5acd6470502105bc973/tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png[/img][/center]
like maybe, 6/10?
i'm always worried about overpricing or them just not selling At All, and
im so impatient too like if it doesnt sell THE FIRST DAY ITS NEVER EVER GOING TO SELL!!! AND NOW CLARION WILL HAVE TO LEVEL THEM!!
its my own fault im broke :"D

tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
i guess about 3/10? i normally just price my dragons at the lowest prices of the one in the AH, but lately that just hasn't been working out.
i guess about 3/10? i normally just price my dragons at the lowest prices of the one in the AH, but lately that just hasn't been working out.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
about 9/10 maybe? I usually price them pretty low, at around 6-8k for the common breeds with common genes, and a bit higher if they are adults and have pretty colours. The most expensive dragon I've ever sold was probably a black/white circuit gened coatl for 40000t...
about 9/10 maybe? I usually price them pretty low, at around 6-8k for the common breeds with common genes, and a bit higher if they are adults and have pretty colours. The most expensive dragon I've ever sold was probably a black/white circuit gened coatl for 40000t...
1 2 3 4 5 6