Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rate ur confidence of pricing dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
3/10
I sell things for gems and they go pretty fast usually, but the treasure equivalent doesnt!?!
3/10
I sell things for gems and they go pretty fast usually, but the treasure equivalent doesnt!?!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
9/10

I know how much my dragons will sell for if I'm patient and/or advertise them enough, it just takes a bit of practice observing what people are looking for and having confidence in my dragons' value. :)
9/10

I know how much my dragons will sell for if I'm patient and/or advertise them enough, it just takes a bit of practice observing what people are looking for and having confidence in my dragons' value. :)
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
uuhhhh 3/10????

I never really know what to put them up for and I do lots of guesswork. Yes, I check the ah for similar dragons. and no, that doesn't help me.

I tend to try to start at something that I consider high, but with a possibility of selling, and then drop the price down about once a week until it gets to 20k or so. If it won't sell at 20k then I just exalt it myself.
uuhhhh 3/10????

I never really know what to put them up for and I do lots of guesswork. Yes, I check the ah for similar dragons. and no, that doesn't help me.

I tend to try to start at something that I consider high, but with a possibility of selling, and then drop the price down about once a week until it gets to 20k or so. If it won't sell at 20k then I just exalt it myself.
3/10
I sell everything for 10k. If that doesn't sell, then 9.5k. If that won't sell then I do 8k. After that I just exalt or sell it for like 500 treasure
3/10
I sell everything for 10k. If that doesn't sell, then 9.5k. If that won't sell then I do 8k. After that I just exalt or sell it for like 500 treasure
10/10 because I honestly do not care I price everything at 10-18k
10/10 because I honestly do not care I price everything at 10-18k
Na5WGHa.png
Like... 3/10? Idk. I take a guess, but I am impatient, and if it doesn't sell, I exalt when it grows up. I usually price my pretties at 12-15k, so I make a little over exalt if they sell.
Like... 3/10? Idk. I take a guess, but I am impatient, and if it doesn't sell, I exalt when it grows up. I usually price my pretties at 12-15k, so I make a little over exalt if they sell.
hYK4ogH.gif
7/10. I do great with most dragons, but I've been trying to add gen one sales to my 6-digit ID sales and man do I apparently not understand the market yet.
7/10. I do great with most dragons, but I've been trying to add gen one sales to my 6-digit ID sales and man do I apparently not understand the market yet.
S4PmueI.jpg
1/10

If it's not exalt fodder, send me help!
1/10

If it's not exalt fodder, send me help!
cDNKY5y.gif
0/10 idk what im doing
0/10 idk what im doing
QtezsCP.png
3/10? I scarcely do it because I feel like I'm abandoning them and I'm terrified of them being exalted, especially nameless.
3/10? I scarcely do it because I feel like I'm abandoning them and I'm terrified of them being exalted, especially nameless.
kkKT2mI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6