Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | rate ur confidence of pricing dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
IMG_0247.jpg
5/10

On average I sell a dragon a day and I hatch a nest every day (plus 2 a week nesting in other flights). I sell almost everything above 14k regardless if it came from my random exalt pairings or carefully gened pampered darlings who insist on laying single egg nests.

I usually sell in the 15-35k range or the 95-400k range. Most but not all of the latter are trained so those numbers skew high.
5/10

On average I sell a dragon a day and I hatch a nest every day (plus 2 a week nesting in other flights). I sell almost everything above 14k regardless if it came from my random exalt pairings or carefully gened pampered darlings who insist on laying single egg nests.

I usually sell in the 15-35k range or the 95-400k range. Most but not all of the latter are trained so those numbers skew high.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
No88Iil.gif6Mp9Ctr.gifpv1gzGu.gifmF0lXVs.gif7WztnsO.gifGl1zSGo.gifV65Xcnk.gifHqXMdD7.gif
5/10
I do a lot of research on how to price my hatchlings -check the AH for similar breed/gene/color combos etc.

And still I end up not selling like half of my pretties. Thankfully I do not mind exalting them if they don't sell, but it is still a bit sad if the dragons are really pretty. :(
5/10
I do a lot of research on how to price my hatchlings -check the AH for similar breed/gene/color combos etc.

And still I end up not selling like half of my pretties. Thankfully I do not mind exalting them if they don't sell, but it is still a bit sad if the dragons are really pretty. :(
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
For G1s, I'll give myself a 3/10. I kinda have a feel for it, but I'm not an expert at all.

For all others, most definitely a 0/10. I haven't bred anything since 2013.

I'm amazed that some people are still able to sell their hatchlings for over 100k.
For G1s, I'll give myself a 3/10. I kinda have a feel for it, but I'm not an expert at all.

For all others, most definitely a 0/10. I haven't bred anything since 2013.

I'm amazed that some people are still able to sell their hatchlings for over 100k.
7/10

I used to be quite bad and neclected most of my breeding pairs as a result, but I've been getting better at it, and dragons I thought would be hard to sell I've been managing to sell for 20K on the AH. And I seem to be good at following the markets, so yeah, I'm getting better. :)

but that's if I remember to put them on the AH, and anything that doesn't sell for a while gets flung at spacedad
7/10

I used to be quite bad and neclected most of my breeding pairs as a result, but I've been getting better at it, and dragons I thought would be hard to sell I've been managing to sell for 20K on the AH. And I seem to be good at following the markets, so yeah, I'm getting better. :)

but that's if I remember to put them on the AH, and anything that doesn't sell for a while gets flung at spacedad
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

4/10
I am awful at pricing really, I managed to sell a few one but I probably messed up their prices pretty well u_u;;
4/10
I am awful at pricing really, I managed to sell a few one but I probably messed up their prices pretty well u_u;;
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
???/10
Sometimes they get bought instantly. Other times the ones I sold for $$$ don't sell at all. I don't understand how it works. ._.
???/10
Sometimes they get bought instantly. Other times the ones I sold for $$$ don't sell at all. I don't understand how it works. ._.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
2/10? I usually price them above what you'd get for leveling a dragon to 7, and then they get bought to be exalted. on the other hand, I don't usually sell dragons even though I like breeding them, since 50% of the time I keep the hatchlings.
2/10? I usually price them above what you'd get for leveling a dragon to 7, and then they get bought to be exalted. on the other hand, I don't usually sell dragons even though I like breeding them, since 50% of the time I keep the hatchlings.
10/10 because I always go for what I believe is their current worth and gradually drop the prices if no one seems to be interested in my hatchlings. I tend to exalt almost everything, thanks to the silly economy.
10/10 because I always go for what I believe is their current worth and gradually drop the prices if no one seems to be interested in my hatchlings. I tend to exalt almost everything, thanks to the silly economy.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6