Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is getting a yeti...
1 2 3 4
@Canbeezy

You can get eggs as Coli loot very rarely. :)
@Canbeezy

You can get eggs as Coli loot very rarely. :)
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Canbeezy

Yeah, you can get eggs rarely from most (maybe all? I'm not sure) Coli venues. I have actually never gotten an egg from scavenging, but plenty from the Coliseum.

Hopefully your luck will carry on to hatching of the egg and you end up with a pretty ice baby. ^^
@Canbeezy

Yeah, you can get eggs rarely from most (maybe all? I'm not sure) Coli venues. I have actually never gotten an egg from scavenging, but plenty from the Coliseum.

Hopefully your luck will carry on to hatching of the egg and you end up with a pretty ice baby. ^^
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
what! 3? urgh ****** out hair*

send me one?
what! 3? urgh ****** out hair*

send me one?
I got a Snow Delver and a Stone Borer during the Nocturne event but haven't gotten a single Yeti as of yet despite me grinding in the Boreal Woods for hours nonstop daily. RNG really can be a cruel mistress.
I got a Snow Delver and a Stone Borer during the Nocturne event but haven't gotten a single Yeti as of yet despite me grinding in the Boreal Woods for hours nonstop daily. RNG really can be a cruel mistress.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
None of the boss monsters love me enough to come home with me. I got bored of hunting the manatees - they appear so rarely v,v

To be fair, though, I haven't really hunted... so I probs don't deserve one as much as the people who have. I'm more deserving of a stone borer or frost delver as I spend all my time in that darn workshop xD
None of the boss monsters love me enough to come home with me. I got bored of hunting the manatees - they appear so rarely v,v

To be fair, though, I haven't really hunted... so I probs don't deserve one as much as the people who have. I'm more deserving of a stone borer or frost delver as I spend all my time in that darn workshop xD
Three?!

Man I've been grinding for ages for one! Congrats on your super luck though!
Three?!

Man I've been grinding for ages for one! Congrats on your super luck though!
I got an Ambush and two chests from Boreal wood, but no Yeti. Ah well.
I got an Ambush and two chests from Boreal wood, but no Yeti. Ah well.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I got a yeti back when I was first levelling my two 25s and passed through the woods, and yet until this morning I did not see a single poultrygeist.. and I have been grinding a decent amount of Boreal Woods. Luck is weird :P
I got a yeti back when I was first levelling my two 25s and passed through the woods, and yet until this morning I did not see a single poultrygeist.. and I have been grinding a decent amount of Boreal Woods. Luck is weird :P
pr7Tort.png
No yeti ever ever ever for me apparently. omg DID YOU TAKE MINE
No yeti ever ever ever for me apparently. omg DID YOU TAKE MINE
XbEbKYQ.png
Wow, that's superlucky!
I didn't catch yeti yet, have been in the coli for almost a year xD (not grinding thát much, but still). But I did find a hippojay while ice-fishing in december c:
Wow, that's superlucky!
I didn't catch yeti yet, have been in the coli for almost a year xD (not grinding thát much, but still). But I did find a hippojay while ice-fishing in december c:
Kiulani_combined_pixelbanner_art_by_dreamingcity_1.png
1 2 3 4