Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite thing about Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4
the dergons
the dergons
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
Basically everything.

The hoard, and profile could use an update, although I guess we're already getting a hoard update?
Basically everything.

The hoard, and profile could use an update, although I guess we're already getting a hoard update?
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
dragons

also love how the community is so kind and generous like I still remember on my first hours of FR someone sent me a Crossroads containing a dragon (and it's a pretty one at that), plus the people who randomly give gifts
also the forums are generally nice and lovely and everyone seems to always be having a good time
dragons

also love how the community is so kind and generous like I still remember on my first hours of FR someone sent me a Crossroads containing a dragon (and it's a pretty one at that), plus the people who randomly give gifts
also the forums are generally nice and lovely and everyone seems to always be having a good time
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
I love the whole kit n caboodle. The art is wonderful, the admins are approachable, the colors and designs are fun and engaging, you can play the game in a myriad of ways and they're all legit.

I think my absolute favorite thing is that this is the only site I've ever been able to host big events or threads on! I started the original Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon and that was tons of fun, even though the crossroads was a nightmare back then. I ran an apparel bank for Wind while I was there. I'm now hosting SSE and the Advent Calendar Raffle, which is a BLAST! I'm such an anxious person in the real world, but on here I can reach out to people and start things and I actually feel good doing it!

And in doing events, I've also made a group of friends I call dragon fam, who are super important to me and I talk to daily. So yea. That's my favorite part. ^w^
I love the whole kit n caboodle. The art is wonderful, the admins are approachable, the colors and designs are fun and engaging, you can play the game in a myriad of ways and they're all legit.

I think my absolute favorite thing is that this is the only site I've ever been able to host big events or threads on! I started the original Take a Dragon, Leave a Dragon and that was tons of fun, even though the crossroads was a nightmare back then. I ran an apparel bank for Wind while I was there. I'm now hosting SSE and the Advent Calendar Raffle, which is a BLAST! I'm such an anxious person in the real world, but on here I can reach out to people and start things and I actually feel good doing it!

And in doing events, I've also made a group of friends I call dragon fam, who are super important to me and I talk to daily. So yea. That's my favorite part. ^w^
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
my favorite thing is definitely the dragon designs!! especially when i find really pretty ones, and when i breed them!!

i like sharing some of them through auctions or trades too but this one person bought two of my dragons and i got the notification (which is super helpful so i can drop a thank you) and i went to drop a thank you note on their page along with a request that they not immediately exalt them because if that were the case i would pay 1.5 times the original price to get them back and they blocked me :/
my favorite thing is definitely the dragon designs!! especially when i find really pretty ones, and when i breed them!!

i like sharing some of them through auctions or trades too but this one person bought two of my dragons and i got the notification (which is super helpful so i can drop a thank you) and i went to drop a thank you note on their page along with a request that they not immediately exalt them because if that were the case i would pay 1.5 times the original price to get them back and they blocked me :/
The community is so nice! I only just realized that most of the players are high schoolers...
The community is so nice! I only just realized that most of the players are high schoolers...
- Subspecies Hatchery
- Amazing video on how to get free gems
- Cauldron Service
| She/Her | +3 FR time | Ping me! | Rest your eyes! |
I like a lot about this site, including the dragons, the community, and the coliseum. Though especially the coliseum because I've never seen anything like it where I can just play it for hours and be distracted from other things.
I like a lot about this site, including the dragons, the community, and the coliseum. Though especially the coliseum because I've never seen anything like it where I can just play it for hours and be distracted from other things.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
makinge pretti dragons
makinge pretti dragons
ezgif-5-d59d01f068.gif
Debbie / Nova
18 - Non-Binary - Any Pronouns
Art Shop | Wishlist
2kdMs.gifUgAP0.gifyv2d9.gifJ2yrF.gifA6sar.gif
[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2015-01-21 10:47:45" ] The freedom of doing almost anything with your dragons. Like, wow. [/quote]
Gouldiae wrote on 2015-01-21 10:47:45:
The freedom of doing almost anything with your dragons. Like, wow.

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2 3 4