Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Favorite thing about Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4
What is you favorite thing about Flight Rising? Something that makes you enjoy this website every time you log in?
Sure, raising my dragons and showing them off is a lot of fun, but I think my favorite thing about this website is the people. Everyone is soooo nice!! I'm not gonna lie though.. When I first signed up, I was really shy. I was afraid to mess with threads (or talk to anyone for that matter) because I thought I'd never fit in with this place. But now I enjoy talking to the people on here! I always enjoy receiving messages from people and such!
So what's your favorite thing about this web?
What is you favorite thing about Flight Rising? Something that makes you enjoy this website every time you log in?
Sure, raising my dragons and showing them off is a lot of fun, but I think my favorite thing about this website is the people. Everyone is soooo nice!! I'm not gonna lie though.. When I first signed up, I was really shy. I was afraid to mess with threads (or talk to anyone for that matter) because I thought I'd never fit in with this place. But now I enjoy talking to the people on here! I always enjoy receiving messages from people and such!
So what's your favorite thing about this web?
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Kinda the same as you. I love the people on here, but I avoided the Forums for the first six months. Kinda regret not getting into the Newbie giveaways.
Kinda the same as you. I love the people on here, but I avoided the Forums for the first six months. Kinda regret not getting into the Newbie giveaways.
c54e359c-32d6-11e7-9e0e-bd52535d0e35.gif
Definitely the community! I mean, yeah, I love writing dragon bios but things like Nature starting a site-wide food fight just can't be topped.
Definitely the community! I mean, yeah, I love writing dragon bios but things like Nature starting a site-wide food fight just can't be topped.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Th' unique stories given t' both dragons an' their clan. Th' lore be a good place t' start but when dragons tie their own tales inna it without breakin' anythin', it be both amusin' an' well worth th' read 'alf th' time.

I must agree, though, landlubbers, th' community tends t' a plus 'ere. There be nary another that I can think o' that I enjoy's much's this one.
Th' unique stories given t' both dragons an' their clan. Th' lore be a good place t' start but when dragons tie their own tales inna it without breakin' anythin', it be both amusin' an' well worth th' read 'alf th' time.

I must agree, though, landlubbers, th' community tends t' a plus 'ere. There be nary another that I can think o' that I enjoy's much's this one.
Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
how users all learned photoshop like within days of each other.
how users all learned photoshop like within days of each other.
@Firefeather yeah! The stories that people put in their dragon's info are great!!! I have a few (whom are all based on my characters xD) that have a little something about them. I don't give away much of their backstory, though, because I don't want to spoil anything.
It's just a little discription about their personalities. I've thought about writing stories for my dragons! I've actually had a couple ideas, but meh. Maybe I will write them one day C:
@Firefeather yeah! The stories that people put in their dragon's info are great!!! I have a few (whom are all based on my characters xD) that have a little something about them. I don't give away much of their backstory, though, because I don't want to spoil anything.
It's just a little discription about their personalities. I've thought about writing stories for my dragons! I've actually had a couple ideas, but meh. Maybe I will write them one day C:
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Community. Also the amount of ace people here, for once I don't feel completely alone.
Community. Also the amount of ace people here, for once I don't feel completely alone.
Dragons

Buying pretty things for my dragons
Dragons

Buying pretty things for my dragons
The lore, the crazy amounts of creativity people have here, and that you can have friendly rivalries and competitions without people being jerkwads most of the time.
The lore, the crazy amounts of creativity people have here, and that you can have friendly rivalries and competitions without people being jerkwads most of the time.
JViYfKK.png
dragons, all the dragons
dragons, all the dragons
kEygMJz.png
1 2 3 4