Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 753 754
What are Swipp, Pipp, and Tripp's colours? Pipp looks like she has one of the new ones, or am I imagining things??
What are Swipp, Pipp, and Tripp's colours? Pipp looks like she has one of the new ones, or am I imagining things??
Are all types of animal that can be familiars sapient? I knew Beastclans were, of course, but for a long time I always just assumed most familiars were more animalistic as far as intelligence goes. So how bad should I feel for keeping them? :P
Are all types of animal that can be familiars sapient? I knew Beastclans were, of course, but for a long time I always just assumed most familiars were more animalistic as far as intelligence goes. So how bad should I feel for keeping them? :P
Prairie Polearm

who is she
Will the Wandering Surge Priest and the Fan Scorpion ever get their own familiar versions?
Will the Wandering Surge Priest and the Fan Scorpion ever get their own familiar versions?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
Any plans to make Crim and Tomo's apparel available for purchase?
Any plans to make Crim and Tomo's apparel available for purchase?
shadowh4.png
Whats is going on with Female Fae Dragon necks? Are they coiled up? Where are they going? Are they forever stuck scrunched up? How many chins does it have????
Whats is going on with Female Fae Dragon necks? Are they coiled up? Where are they going? Are they forever stuck scrunched up? How many chins does it have????
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
It seems like all the NPC dragons (the trading post dragons, the messengers, dragons in the top banner, etc) are triple-basic gened. Is this accurate and intentional? Will it ever change (either updates to these dragons or with new introductions) ?
It seems like all the NPC dragons (the trading post dragons, the messengers, dragons in the top banner, etc) are triple-basic gened. Is this accurate and intentional? Will it ever change (either updates to these dragons or with new introductions) ?
uHUuVFD.png
Will there ever be a Black Neck Bow?
Will there ever be a Black Neck Bow?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
What do ridgebacks use their giant thumb nails for? Combat? Tunneling? Breaking open pesky seashells? Handy built-in swiss army knife?
What do ridgebacks use their giant thumb nails for? Combat? Tunneling? Breaking open pesky seashells? Handy built-in swiss army knife?
sig2.png
Located on the back of the Tundra's skull are..what? Secondary ears?
Located on the back of the Tundra's skull are..what? Secondary ears?
How did the ridgeback start their fear of water?
I mean a breed that can only eat 1 kind of food must have hunted for it themselfs at one point.
Unless the dieties where trying to mess with the Boss.
How did the ridgeback start their fear of water?
I mean a breed that can only eat 1 kind of food must have hunted for it themselfs at one point.
Unless the dieties where trying to mess with the Boss.
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 753 754