Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 753 754
Is a potato item in the works? There's a disturbing lack of that particular plant...
Is a potato item in the works? There's a disturbing lack of that particular plant...
No giant marshmallows left uneaten!
Do all the dragons of Sornieth speak one language? If so, what is the language called? Do Beastclans have their own language?
Do all the dragons of Sornieth speak one language? If so, what is the language called? Do Beastclans have their own language?
mMUWJg2.gif
Is there possibility of undiscovered islands or continents on Sornieth? I would imagine that Wind dragons in particular would discover those sort of things, but because magic- maybe not? Is that something that is left open?
Is there possibility of undiscovered islands or continents on Sornieth? I would imagine that Wind dragons in particular would discover those sort of things, but because magic- maybe not? Is that something that is left open?
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Will we get currencies other then USD to buy gems with, the conversion rate to buy gems is killing me( im aussie) and i want o bjuy more gems but the exchange rate is terrible
Will we get currencies other then USD to buy gems with, the conversion rate to buy gems is killing me( im aussie) and i want o bjuy more gems but the exchange rate is terrible
How many breeds do you guys hope to release?
Also do you guys ever consider any of the breeds that show up in the Suggestions forum?
How many breeds do you guys hope to release?
Also do you guys ever consider any of the breeds that show up in the Suggestions forum?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
Where is the planet Sorneth in comparison to Earth? Are they in the same galaxy but really far away? Or... is it like Star Wars where Sornieth is in a galaxy "long ago and far far away"?
Where is the planet Sorneth in comparison to Earth? Are they in the same galaxy but really far away? Or... is it like Star Wars where Sornieth is in a galaxy "long ago and far far away"?
XriSV9h.gif
Do you have any plans on releasing an average size chart for all the breeds so that it's a bit easier to tell how big they are in comparison to one another?
I ask this because I know the sizes can glitch out for dragons sometimes, and it would be nice to get a height estimate (as opposed to just length).
Do you have any plans on releasing an average size chart for all the breeds so that it's a bit easier to tell how big they are in comparison to one another?
I ask this because I know the sizes can glitch out for dragons sometimes, and it would be nice to get a height estimate (as opposed to just length).
JgF49Nw.png
Are certain deities more open with certain other deities? Like the Shadowbinder being a little more friendly with the Plaguebringer.
Are certain deities more open with certain other deities? Like the Shadowbinder being a little more friendly with the Plaguebringer.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Why don't the deities talk more in the forums?
Why don't the deities talk more in the forums?
6jinxGw.gifYhZESmf.pngGEiGsqG.pngylmCoHN.pngrmCl6LF.pngCcnk6GC.gif
Are Faes an energetic, lively breed, or are they slow and calm?
Are Faes an energetic, lively breed, or are they slow and calm?
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 753 754