Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 753 754
I think I read that coatls don't have much sexual dimorphism. Related to that are their head feathers just in different poses or do the female feathers face down while the males' feather out like a mane?
I think I read that coatls don't have much sexual dimorphism. Related to that are their head feathers just in different poses or do the female feathers face down while the males' feather out like a mane?
Is there a reason every dragon's experience gets set to 162,731/162,731 when it hits level 25, despite level 24 dragons having nearly a million points? Does that last number just get knocked off because of a typo, or is it "general Coli weirdness" and we should just not look at it too closely and hope it doesn't reach out with eldritch appendages and start consuming other parts of the site?
Is there a reason every dragon's experience gets set to 162,731/162,731 when it hits level 25, despite level 24 dragons having nearly a million points? Does that last number just get knocked off because of a typo, or is it "general Coli weirdness" and we should just not look at it too closely and hope it doesn't reach out with eldritch appendages and start consuming other parts of the site?
THIS SPACE FOR RENT
What determines what week a flight festival is going to be? Up until this jamboree I'd thought it was the week that contained the last day of the month, but that's obviously not right anymore! Is there a set schedule for the upcoming year's festivals already made?
What determines what week a flight festival is going to be? Up until this jamboree I'd thought it was the week that contained the last day of the month, but that's obviously not right anymore! Is there a set schedule for the upcoming year's festivals already made?
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Will we be able to vote for salamanders as holiday familiars again? For that matter, will there ever be a vote again?

Last year, "bears" attracted more attention because it was presented in a "fun" way, with all-caps letters. We were also allowed to vote for two options, meaning that after voting for their actual favourite, a lot of people used their 2nd vote for the "fun" option, resulting in bears winning despite most people not actually wanting that option. Next time, will the options be presented in an equal way?
Will we be able to vote for salamanders as holiday familiars again? For that matter, will there ever be a vote again?

Last year, "bears" attracted more attention because it was presented in a "fun" way, with all-caps letters. We were also allowed to vote for two options, meaning that after voting for their actual favourite, a lot of people used their 2nd vote for the "fun" option, resulting in bears winning despite most people not actually wanting that option. Next time, will the options be presented in an equal way?
66MHIIb.png
When will the Windsinger go home to his wind children? It seems like they miss him a lot and every time they push it's to bring him home - yet he is still adventuring at the Observatory.
When will the Windsinger go home to his wind children? It seems like they miss him a lot and every time they push it's to bring him home - yet he is still adventuring at the Observatory.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
When will the Moth King Familiar be added? It's shown in the Familiar preview video, as well as in the bestiary book from the KS, but it hasn't popped up on the site.
When will the Moth King Familiar be added? It's shown in the Familiar preview video, as well as in the bestiary book from the KS, but it hasn't popped up on the site.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Do you guys still adjust stock rates manually? If so, do you have plans to in the future implement something that will adjust stock rates automatically?
Do you guys still adjust stock rates manually? If so, do you have plans to in the future implement something that will adjust stock rates automatically?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Lately I've noticed that things on the site that require we click a "Confirm" button (trading with Crim, converting food stores, opening chests) often result in a popup window with an infinite scroll but nothing happening, so that one has to refresh and repeat the action. It used to happen occasionally, but it looks like it's becoming more frequent. Is there a reason for this?
Lately I've noticed that things on the site that require we click a "Confirm" button (trading with Crim, converting food stores, opening chests) often result in a popup window with an infinite scroll but nothing happening, so that one has to refresh and repeat the action. It used to happen occasionally, but it looks like it's becoming more frequent. Is there a reason for this?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Can you tell us who exactly is managing the deity accounts?

Also, will there be more interaction with them and more regular updating their accounts? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see more community interaction with their deities, but the accounts don't seem to be used or updated as often as they could. Is it planned, but just not a priority at the moment as other things like bug fixes demand more attention?
Can you tell us who exactly is managing the deity accounts?

Also, will there be more interaction with them and more regular updating their accounts? I'm sure a lot of people would like to see more community interaction with their deities, but the accounts don't seem to be used or updated as often as they could. Is it planned, but just not a priority at the moment as other things like bug fixes demand more attention?
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Alright, I've a couple of lore related questions that hopefully hasn't been asked yet. The lore says that Sornieth is the 4th planet from the sun. How many planets are in this solar system? Furthermore, what is the make up of them? Is it similar to ours in that the inner planets are rocky and the outer ones are gas giants? Does the Arcanist have names for them, being that's his thing?
Alright, I've a couple of lore related questions that hopefully hasn't been asked yet. The lore says that Sornieth is the 4th planet from the sun. How many planets are in this solar system? Furthermore, what is the make up of them? Is it similar to ours in that the inner planets are rocky and the outer ones are gas giants? Does the Arcanist have names for them, being that's his thing?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 753 754