Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 753 754
How does Baldwin turn living familiars into muck?
Cause a living creature does not sit still while boiling. Or does he simply release the creature and spraipaints some mud?
How does Baldwin turn living familiars into muck?
Cause a living creature does not sit still while boiling. Or does he simply release the creature and spraipaints some mud?
pontails_v2_0_by_viporion-d64jr46.gif
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Not even Jupiter can take back a lost oppertunity
When creating the flights, were these always the flights that were going to be used, or were there other flight ideas that were later scrapped?
When creating the flights, were these always the flights that were going to be used, or were there other flight ideas that were later scrapped?
What does the Mirror dragon running the Festive Favors shop (sorry, I forgot his name) actually do with the currency items you give him?
What does the Mirror dragon running the Festive Favors shop (sorry, I forgot his name) actually do with the currency items you give him?
xAnL92S.gif
What does Joxar do during December? You mentioned that preparing for a flight holiday takes all of the time he has between them, but what about the time between the Rockbreaker's Ceremony and the Crystalline Gala?
What does Joxar do during December? You mentioned that preparing for a flight holiday takes all of the time he has between them, but what about the time between the Rockbreaker's Ceremony and the Crystalline Gala?
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
Who owns dragons 1 & 2?
Who owns dragons 1 & 2?
All hail the Space Daddy!
When are you guys gonna update the coliseum venues section in the encyclopedia? I feel like that would be really useful to have the other venues!
When are you guys gonna update the coliseum venues section in the encyclopedia? I feel like that would be really useful to have the other venues!
Will there be an event similar to Night of the Nocturne this year? Or will there just be a new dragon species?
Will there be an event similar to Night of the Nocturne this year? Or will there just be a new dragon species?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
When will registration be open again? I have a bunch of friends that want to join FR!
When will registration be open again? I have a bunch of friends that want to join FR!
Do mirrors have nostrils? In the regular art and the banner art they don't seem to have any, but it looks like Joxar does.
Also, can their crest move, or is it part of their skull?
Do mirrors have nostrils? In the regular art and the banner art they don't seem to have any, but it looks like Joxar does.
Also, can their crest move, or is it part of their skull?
lNLqL93.pngvh23Ddz.png
Is there going to be another night of the nocturne? A new event? Just a new breed? Something else?
Is there going to be another night of the nocturne? A new event? Just a new breed? Something else?
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 753 754