Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest Discussion 2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
About time I exercised my sense of humor.
About time I exercised my sense of humor.
e35913cf59.png
Are we allowed to use lyrics, quotes, etc?
Are we allowed to use lyrics, quotes, etc?
Some of these are completely amazing. "Sometimes every link is the weakest link" for the rusted chain just cracked me up.

Zebra cricket - much less interesting than zebra football. *snort*

Loving all the references too, the Snape ref being my absolute favourite. I SO hope that gets in!

Edit: Just found 'prickly yet satisfying' for the bluespine slug. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Edited again: Jeeeeez, the bambi one. THANKS, SATAN.
Some of these are completely amazing. "Sometimes every link is the weakest link" for the rusted chain just cracked me up.

Zebra cricket - much less interesting than zebra football. *snort*

Loving all the references too, the Snape ref being my absolute favourite. I SO hope that gets in!

Edit: Just found 'prickly yet satisfying' for the bluespine slug. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Edited again: Jeeeeez, the bambi one. THANKS, SATAN.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@MagicHats
Would you put that in the image, link, or just write it?
@MagicHats
Would you put that in the image, link, or just write it?
Wow, there are so many creative and amazing entries. I didn't read all of them, but I can't wait to see the winners, they're sure to be fabulous. c:
Wow, there are so many creative and amazing entries. I didn't read all of them, but I can't wait to see the winners, they're sure to be fabulous. c:
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
I'm having second thoughts about my zebra cricket entry now. Urg. Delete and do another one or tough it out?
I'm having second thoughts about my zebra cricket entry now. Urg. Delete and do another one or tough it out?
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@6jellybean70

You would just write it in the bbc code(particularly in the "your item name here" spot), it would cause the image to pop up. Make sure there isn't spaces around the equals mark(item=your item's name for example) or it won't show up properly. You can have spaces in the item's name, like the item I used as an example.
@6jellybean70

You would just write it in the bbc code(particularly in the "your item name here" spot), it would cause the image to pop up. Make sure there isn't spaces around the equals mark(item=your item's name for example) or it won't show up properly. You can have spaces in the item's name, like the item I used as an example.
@MagicHats
Would you write for example (item=Wildwood Owl) like that?

edit: I think I do this wrong lol.
@MagicHats
Would you write for example (item=Wildwood Owl) like that?

edit: I think I do this wrong lol.
@6jellybean70 yes it would be item=Wildwood Owl between a set of brackets with your example. [item=Wildwood Owl]
@6jellybean70

yes it would be item=Wildwood Owl between a set of brackets with your example.

Wildwood Owl
@HamburgerJack @peperoniebabie @Sassbutt @Stefon While I was browsing the new entries, I noticed that all of you entered more than three captions. [quote name="Undel" date="2015-01-09 00:03:09"] [center][size=5][b]Restrictions:[/b][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]You may submit 1-3 entries. (total. Pick the 1-3 items you would like to caption!) [*]Entries must be written by you - you may not submit on behalf of another player. [*]Entries may not call out other player's names. [*]No salty language or slurs may be used in the entry. [*]The submissions thread is for [b]submissions only[/b]. Do not post commentary on what entries you like/don't like or ask questions here. Please use the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1314909]caption contest discussion thread![/url] [/LIST] [/quote] Just so you know!
@HamburgerJack @peperoniebabie @Sassbutt @Stefon

While I was browsing the new entries, I noticed that all of you entered more than three captions.

Undel wrote on 2015-01-09 00:03:09:
Restrictions:
  • You may submit 1-3 entries. (total. Pick the 1-3 items you would like to caption!)
  • Entries must be written by you - you may not submit on behalf of another player.
  • Entries may not call out other player's names.
  • No salty language or slurs may be used in the entry.
  • The submissions thread is for submissions only. Do not post commentary on what entries you like/don't like or ask questions here. Please use the caption contest discussion thread!

Just so you know!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20