Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest Discussion 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@magichats thanks
@magichats thanks
Im not crazy just mildly psychotic
@Feraly Just a heads up since I happened to notice: it seems your description for the Delta Orchid is > 160 characters.

@Doctorclaw Ahaha, I LOVE your description for the Battered Book of Fables!

@Gato Just so you know, by my spellchecker's count, your description for the micro deer goes over the character limit!

@persephonesmee 'Faesop' is so great!
@Feraly Just a heads up since I happened to notice: it seems your description for the Delta Orchid is > 160 characters.

@Doctorclaw Ahaha, I LOVE your description for the Battered Book of Fables!

@Gato Just so you know, by my spellchecker's count, your description for the micro deer goes over the character limit!

@persephonesmee 'Faesop' is so great!
Panicflail! Although that was kinda fun, too. Hope I didn't inadvertently copy anyone. I'll have to go through and read everything now. And wallow in feelings of "why didn't I think of that?!"
Panicflail! Although that was kinda fun, too. Hope I didn't inadvertently copy anyone. I'll have to go through and read everything now. And wallow in feelings of "why didn't I think of that?!"
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
@MasuTrout whoops, I checked but I think I accidentally checked for words instead of characters. gotta redo that, thanks!
@MasuTrout whoops, I checked but I think I accidentally checked for words instead of characters. gotta redo that, thanks!
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@SapphireDragon Thanks I'm glad you like it!
@SapphireDragon Thanks I'm glad you like it!
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png Jasper | The Wandering Warren Clan fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png They/He advAsr3.png BPco0tZ.png DVynlKm.png | +3 FR Time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hoard: rabbit and rat related items
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Collect grey slime & copper muck for giveaways
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Art Blog | FR Blog
@TwoJay
@DanyPyrope

I can't get over TwoJay's 'Tiny Deer of Guilt', I don't know if I'm laughing or sobbing, lmao
@TwoJay
@DanyPyrope

I can't get over TwoJay's 'Tiny Deer of Guilt', I don't know if I'm laughing or sobbing, lmao
Dragon Sale Tab
@DanyPyrope
@NocturneOwl

I'm very wicked sometimes. My humor is dark! >:)
@DanyPyrope
@NocturneOwl

I'm very wicked sometimes. My humor is dark! >:)
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Aha, I had to resist looking through the contest thread before submitting my own entry (on page 97), but now that I've finished, I have to say, a number of these are pretty clever, pfft.
Aha, I had to resist looking through the contest thread before submitting my own entry (on page 97), but now that I've finished, I have to say, a number of these are pretty clever, pfft.
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
Should be "Tasty Deer of Guilt".
Should be "Tasty Deer of Guilt".
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
First contest I've entered. There's some stiff competition, but at least you know that means the item descriptions will be really good at the end of it.
First contest I've entered. There's some stiff competition, but at least you know that means the item descriptions will be really good at the end of it.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20