Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | These chests must be pretty big
1 2 3 4 5
@RoseInProgress
Clearly chief chest opener is not a job to be taken lightly! Job hazards include being slobbered on, mauled by bears, possibly getting trapped in chests, and extreme disappointment. Are any of your dragons up for the task??

Haha I haven't thought about it really, but I guess it's probably just my coli team who do the opening, since they're the ones who acquired the chests. I get the feeling one of my wildclaws would be good at opening too.
If I ever got platinum/purple plague flight mirror, though, it'd definitely be them! (It's just a random mirror, as usual when I draw FR comics)

Oh also, thank you to everyone who appreciates my daft doodles! :D
@RoseInProgress
Clearly chief chest opener is not a job to be taken lightly! Job hazards include being slobbered on, mauled by bears, possibly getting trapped in chests, and extreme disappointment. Are any of your dragons up for the task??

Haha I haven't thought about it really, but I guess it's probably just my coli team who do the opening, since they're the ones who acquired the chests. I get the feeling one of my wildclaws would be good at opening too.
If I ever got platinum/purple plague flight mirror, though, it'd definitely be them! (It's just a random mirror, as usual when I draw FR comics)

Oh also, thank you to everyone who appreciates my daft doodles! :D
GOLDEN
GOLDEN
olly / 15
this.
this.
UvoG9ku.pngE1k4SYQ.png
@RainbowRay You know what's funny? The random dragon you draw is almost my lair's leader, Juliet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1196170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11962/1196170_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RainbowRay You know what's funny? The random dragon you draw is almost my lair's leader, Juliet

1196170_350.png
sigFR.png
35b5ks4.png
@RainbowRay @RoseInProgress

Thanks to the both of you, I now have a valid excuse for my avatar Mirror to wear these goofy goggles. Gotta keep the chief chest opener's vision clear of the slobber, after all!
@RainbowRay @RoseInProgress

Thanks to the both of you, I now have a valid excuse for my avatar Mirror to wear these goofy goggles. Gotta keep the chief chest opener's vision clear of the slobber, after all!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara
Good, it's very important to wear appropriate safety gear while working! Thankfully my progen (part of my coli team) already wears goggles permanently, so he should be fine.

@RoseInProgress
Hey, they are pretty similar. Maybe that's a sign she's chief chest opener material :P
@Wookiara
Good, it's very important to wear appropriate safety gear while working! Thankfully my progen (part of my coli team) already wears goggles permanently, so he should be fine.

@RoseInProgress
Hey, they are pretty similar. Maybe that's a sign she's chief chest opener material :P
Aww this comic is too cute.
I laughed so hard at the tiny little bug inside the huge chest. :P
Aww this comic is too cute.
I laughed so hard at the tiny little bug inside the huge chest. :P
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
OMG A+ WILL LOL AGAIN

No really that fae makes it. Great comic. So true too.
OMG A+ WILL LOL AGAIN

No really that fae makes it. Great comic. So true too.

@BittytheKhajiit
Ahhhh, I saw the first one yesterday, thanks for pinging me now there's a second :D

@RainbowRay
These are utterly fantastic! :D
@BittytheKhajiit
Ahhhh, I saw the first one yesterday, thanks for pinging me now there's a second :D

@RainbowRay
These are utterly fantastic! :D
I don't know if someone's already said this, but...
You defeat chests, which drop chests, which might contain chests, that will give you chests if you befriend them.
CHEST-CEPTION
I don't know if someone's already said this, but...
You defeat chests, which drop chests, which might contain chests, that will give you chests if you befriend them.
CHEST-CEPTION
1 2 3 4 5