Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | These chests must be pretty big
1 2 3 4 5
@rainbowray

...for that pun I hope you get Sat on by a snapper...lol or at least trampled by a guardian
@rainbowray

...for that pun I hope you get Sat on by a snapper...lol or at least trampled by a guardian
U.D.A.T
Yes, I love this!
Yes, I love this!
P1xEorW.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvmdpmL1qlye38.gif
@Wookiara You gave me another idea :P This is what happens when you open a chest and get a familiar. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1Kbkknv.png[/img] And then they became best friends.
@Wookiara
You gave me another idea :P

This is what happens when you open a chest and get a familiar.
1Kbkknv.png
And then they became best friends.
Haha that's perfect. XD

Headcanon accepted.
Haha that's perfect. XD

Headcanon accepted.
EYhnjwN.png
@RainbowRay - Your art is wonderful. The expressions are priceless. Just how we all feel when we open the chests and find a leaf bug. LOL
@RainbowRay - Your art is wonderful. The expressions are priceless. Just how we all feel when we open the chests and find a leaf bug. LOL
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
[quote name="RainbowRay" date="2015-01-03 08:42:13"]@Wookiara You gave me another idea :P This is what happens when you open a chest and get a familiar. [IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb13/RainbowRayquaza/fr%20junk/newfriendchesp.png[/IMG] And then they became best friends.[/quote] Haha this reminds me of [img]http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac136/Haildawn/Toothless-and-fish-how-to-train-your-dragon-34871002-245-170.gif[/img] Also imagine looking in your chest and finding nothing because the chameleon is camouflaged. :p
RainbowRay wrote on 2015-01-03 08:42:13:
@Wookiara
You gave me another idea :P

This is what happens when you open a chest and get a familiar.
newfriendchesp.png
And then they became best friends.

Haha this reminds me of
Toothless-and-fish-how-to-train-your-dragon-34871002-245-170.gif

Also imagine looking in your chest and finding nothing because the chameleon is camouflaged. :p
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@Snafflewyrm

YOU MUST SEE THESE NOW THEY ARE GOLD!!!

@RainbowRay

I love your art.
@Snafflewyrm

YOU MUST SEE THESE NOW THEY ARE GOLD!!!

@RainbowRay

I love your art.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
@Valrigard
Ahaha omg you're right! I didn't even realise but it is pretty similar. Except this time the dragon is the one receiving the fish :P

...And how do we know that there aren't 50 chameleons hiding in every chest, as well as what we find? Hmmmm.
@Valrigard
Ahaha omg you're right! I didn't even realise but it is pretty similar. Except this time the dragon is the one receiving the fish :P

...And how do we know that there aren't 50 chameleons hiding in every chest, as well as what we find? Hmmmm.
@RainbowRay
But come to think of it, it doesn't say anywhere how large those fish and insects are, does it? I mean, yes, the insect imitates leaves - but what kind of leaf are we talking about here? Birch? Walnut? Palm tree maybe?
@RainbowRay
But come to think of it, it doesn't say anywhere how large those fish and insects are, does it? I mean, yes, the insect imitates leaves - but what kind of leaf are we talking about here? Birch? Walnut? Palm tree maybe?
sigFR.png
@RainbowRay Your comics are adorable and it just made getting random insects from these chests even better.

...Imagine if they were actually bear sized though *shudders*
@RainbowRay Your comics are adorable and it just made getting random insects from these chests even better.

...Imagine if they were actually bear sized though *shudders*
tMGni6J.png
1 2 3 4 5