Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128
@CountofCasualty
Oh! This sounds interesting! I will most definitely be participating on hard.
@CountofCasualty
Oh! This sounds interesting! I will most definitely be participating on hard.
SVbOCPL.png
Wow so many people joining in. uwu you're all amazing! Now I will be able to wallow in pity when it comes to 'what do you mean i need gems and can't sell food for quick cash money money'
Wow so many people joining in. uwu you're all amazing! Now I will be able to wallow in pity when it comes to 'what do you mean i need gems and can't sell food for quick cash money money'
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty
YES PLEASE COUNT ME IN I DON'T NEED MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT TO BE A HOARDER

Hard mode please, with the caveat that if I discover I have enough stuff to purchase a Light Sprite with, I'm selling it all and buying my sprite.
@CountofCasualty
YES PLEASE COUNT ME IN I DON'T NEED MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT TO BE A HOARDER

Hard mode please, with the caveat that if I discover I have enough stuff to purchase a Light Sprite with, I'm selling it all and buying my sprite.
nInTqKu.png
@sky09 added! And you aim for that sprite! (Gaia's form if you haven't looked/don't have something similar at it you absolutely should)
@sky09 added! And you aim for that sprite! (Gaia's form if you haven't looked/don't have something similar at it you absolutely should)
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty
IM SIGNING UP FOR HARD MODE
and the ping list
@CountofCasualty
IM SIGNING UP FOR HARD MODE
and the ping list
@CountofCasualty Yes, I want to look at the spreadsheet, I love spreadsheets! but I'll do it later because it's the middle of the night here, and I've been trying to speed-read the What should the Admins do? thread.

Fun fact: I love playing RPGs, and I've been on FR since October, and I had NO IDEA the coli was considered to be an RPG.
@CountofCasualty Yes, I want to look at the spreadsheet, I love spreadsheets! but I'll do it later because it's the middle of the night here, and I've been trying to speed-read the What should the Admins do? thread.

Fun fact: I love playing RPGs, and I've been on FR since October, and I had NO IDEA the coli was considered to be an RPG.
nInTqKu.png
@HSoup

Uhhh I'm not sure... probably about 6 months already. I always used to open my iron and gilded chests when I got them but decided to start stacking them up instead.
@HSoup

Uhhh I'm not sure... probably about 6 months already. I always used to open my iron and gilded chests when I got them but decided to start stacking them up instead.
@CountofCasualty

This sounds like fun! Could you sign me up for the intermediate level?

Current chest count:

Rusted Treasure Chests: 21
Iron Treasure Chests: 8
Gilded Treasure Chests 0
Treasure packs: 58
@CountofCasualty

This sounds like fun! Could you sign me up for the intermediate level?

Current chest count:

Rusted Treasure Chests: 21
Iron Treasure Chests: 8
Gilded Treasure Chests 0
Treasure packs: 58
05YNfGC.png
@CountofCasualty - Could I also please be added to the ping list?

I definitely hope the participants post their progress. I love seeing how everyone is doing. I'm excited that with the introduction of the Beastclans, Golem workshop and the NotN event, I actually have quite a few familiars that can give me chests from bonding. I got 9 rusted and 1 Iron chest today.
@CountofCasualty - Could I also please be added to the ping list?

I definitely hope the participants post their progress. I love seeing how everyone is doing. I'm excited that with the introduction of the Beastclans, Golem workshop and the NotN event, I actually have quite a few familiars that can give me chests from bonding. I got 9 rusted and 1 Iron chest today.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@CountofCasualty
Well, I've already been doing this since I saw your original thread, so I might as well sign up officially! I suppose I've been doing it on the Intermediate level.

As of right now, I have:
Rusted - 65
Iron - 23
Gilded - 13
Treasure Packs - 0
Festival - 11
@CountofCasualty
Well, I've already been doing this since I saw your original thread, so I might as well sign up officially! I suppose I've been doing it on the Intermediate level.

As of right now, I have:
Rusted - 65
Iron - 23
Gilded - 13
Treasure Packs - 0
Festival - 11
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 127 128