Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chest Challenge 2015
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
@CountofCasualty

Sure, I'll definitely hard mode this. I have a ton of chests and stuff already sitting in my vault... and they can stay there for another year.

Rusted Treasure Chests: 666 Rusted treasure chests
Iron Treasure Chests: 39 Iron
Gilded Treasure Chests: 21 Gilded
Treasure packs: 1023

ouob
@CountofCasualty

Sure, I'll definitely hard mode this. I have a ton of chests and stuff already sitting in my vault... and they can stay there for another year.

Rusted Treasure Chests: 666 Rusted treasure chests
Iron Treasure Chests: 39 Iron
Gilded Treasure Chests: 21 Gilded
Treasure packs: 1023

ouob
@Fayrin added! You've already got a collection going on, can't wait to see what you have at the end of the year!
Feel free to take advantage of the doc Gaia made(linked in the first post) to put in all the information you have for all of your items too and see how your hoard value increases over time. It's really interesting.
@Fayrin added! You've already got a collection going on, can't wait to see what you have at the end of the year!
Feel free to take advantage of the doc Gaia made(linked in the first post) to put in all the information you have for all of your items too and see how your hoard value increases over time. It's really interesting.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty

I may have a hoarding problem. It will be exciting to open them all at the end of the year.

Cheers, I had a look at it and it's pretty awesome!
@CountofCasualty

I may have a hoarding problem. It will be exciting to open them all at the end of the year.

Cheers, I had a look at it and it's pretty awesome!
@CountofCasualty Hi! I'm going to join, in Hard mode. That oughta make me discipline myself. >.>

Anyway. Chest count as of 1/1/15 (I haven't had any chests since then haha)

Rusted - 4
Iron - 1
Gilded - 1
Elemental - 2
Treasure Pack - 9
@CountofCasualty Hi! I'm going to join, in Hard mode. That oughta make me discipline myself. >.>

Anyway. Chest count as of 1/1/15 (I haven't had any chests since then haha)

Rusted - 4
Iron - 1
Gilded - 1
Elemental - 2
Treasure Pack - 9
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Fayrin - Wow! That is a great start. How long have you been collecting already?
@Fayrin - Wow! That is a great start. How long have you been collecting already?
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
94206822.png.png87809713.png63776550.png
Hmm I make most of my money selling food and materials so I'd probably have to stick with intermediate level if I try this! I'll think about it o:
Hmm I make most of my money selling food and materials so I'd probably have to stick with intermediate level if I try this! I'll think about it o:
@CountofCasualty

omg yes I've been doing this ever since I decided to hoard my familiar chests in October until my birthday in August.
But 4 months till December isn't really much longer so I may as well extend the grand opening date x)

Alright! I'll just upgrade my rules and do hard :> the only difference is food-selling and I can live without xD
@CountofCasualty

omg yes I've been doing this ever since I decided to hoard my familiar chests in October until my birthday in August.
But 4 months till December isn't really much longer so I may as well extend the grand opening date x)

Alright! I'll just upgrade my rules and do hard :> the only difference is food-selling and I can live without xD
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@Sellenair And you can always sell your massive amount of food and everything and make bank come 2016. I make 20+ gems on each stack of food I sell when I was selling food and it adds up so quickly.
@Sellenair And you can always sell your massive amount of food and everything and make bank come 2016. I make 20+ gems on each stack of food I sell when I was selling food and it adds up so quickly.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@CountofCasualty
Alternatewarning
9 rusted chests
1 iron chests
0 gilded chests
3 treasure packs(general total)
@CountofCasualty
Alternatewarning
9 rusted chests
1 iron chests
0 gilded chests
3 treasure packs(general total)
@CountofCasualty Haha! This is awesome. I'll totally join in on hard mode. I already got 50+ rusted chests between familiars and digging for NotN.

Ah crap, lemme actually count. 110 Rusted Chests, 0 Everything Else
@CountofCasualty Haha! This is awesome. I'll totally join in on hard mode. I already got 50+ rusted chests between familiars and digging for NotN.

Ah crap, lemme actually count. 110 Rusted Chests, 0 Everything Else
PlagueFlag.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128