Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unofficial NoTN Survey - Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
All done. :)
All done. :)
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
@SirLeafheart if you left your username, you already have 5 tickets in the raffle. If you check out the thread, you can find out how to obtain further tickets! Other than that, you just wait for it to be over and see if you are pinged as a winner.
@SirLeafheart if you left your username, you already have 5 tickets in the raffle. If you check out the thread, you can find out how to obtain further tickets! Other than that, you just wait for it to be over and see if you are pinged as a winner.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
I really liked the questions and how everything was organized- the survey itself was really well done. Nice job!
I really liked the questions and how everything was organized- the survey itself was really well done. Nice job!
1hvzq.png
Completed! Thanks for providing this!
Completed! Thanks for providing this!
I answered, purely for SCIENCE \o/
I answered, purely for SCIENCE \o/
I filled everything out~
I filled everything out~
he/him fr+2
finished! wonderful survey by the way, very well put together.
finished! wonderful survey by the way, very well put together.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Whelp, it is officially time for me to go to bed now. The numbers of responses are far more than I ever expected, thank you all!
Whelp, it is officially time for me to go to bed now. The numbers of responses are far more than I ever expected, thank you all!
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Can't wait to see how intense this gets in the morning.
Can't wait to see how intense this gets in the morning.
Filled it out; will we get pings for the results? :)
Filled it out; will we get pings for the results? :)
natureh5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33