Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 800 chests and no eggs or scrolls
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

:)

There is no hope for me and my 8 chests I got while gathering with my 30 turns then! *side eyes this entire event so hard*
There is no hope for me and my 8 chests I got while gathering with my 30 turns then! *side eyes this entire event so hard*
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
I got about 30 chests and all had food items. And three trinkets maybe.
I got about 30 chests and all had food items. And three trinkets maybe.
+3 hrs
I'm sure this isn't really what you want to hear but that is literally the worst luck I have ever seen. [hands you a plate of warm gooey cookies] Take a break, let out your frustration on something, then come back when you're ready.
I'm sure this isn't really what you want to hear but that is literally the worst luck I have ever seen. [hands you a plate of warm gooey cookies] Take a break, let out your frustration on something, then come back when you're ready.
800?!

I think I'll stay quiet about my 100-200 fails then. ;-; hopefully Shadowmama will give us luck later on
800?!

I think I'll stay quiet about my 100-200 fails then. ;-; hopefully Shadowmama will give us luck later on
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
I am so so sorry! I haven't gotten anything either, but with only 350-400 chests. But if it's any consolation, we're not even halfway through the second day of this event yet, so hang in there! I'm sure it'll get better!
I am so so sorry! I haven't gotten anything either, but with only 350-400 chests. But if it's any consolation, we're not even halfway through the second day of this event yet, so hang in there! I'm sure it'll get better!
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
At least you've been able to do the coli, if you haven't been buying all those chests.
At least you've been able to do the coli, if you haven't been buying all those chests.
hey it's okay! the RNG can be a mofo sometimes but there are two whole weeks of this event!!! you will get eggs or scrolls soon im sure ^u^
hey it's okay! the RNG can be a mofo sometimes but there are two whole weeks of this event!!! you will get eggs or scrolls soon im sure ^u^
That sucks x-x.
Good luck.
That sucks x-x.
Good luck.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
I feel ya. Not quite as many chests yet, but I get the feeling I'll soon be up there. Not even a darn familiar to make me feel better about the lag and general annoyance v.v
I feel ya. Not quite as many chests yet, but I get the feeling I'll soon be up there. Not even a darn familiar to make me feel better about the lag and general annoyance v.v
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9