Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Overpriced?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Does anyone else think that the Nocturne's are a bit overpriced in the Auction house? I'm aware that they're new and all, but really, some of the prices seem a bit extreme, that and it's not very fair for the people who are actually looking to own the dragons and not sell them for profit.
Does anyone else think that the Nocturne's are a bit overpriced in the Auction house? I'm aware that they're new and all, but really, some of the prices seem a bit extreme, that and it's not very fair for the people who are actually looking to own the dragons and not sell them for profit.
It's because they're brand new and everyone wants them.

If you want to own the dragons, give it a couple of weeks and the prices will drop. Patience is key.
It's because they're brand new and everyone wants them.

If you want to own the dragons, give it a couple of weeks and the prices will drop. Patience is key.
Happens every single time something new is released. Coatl's were the worst. But in time they'll nose dive straight down- just look at Crystal dragons. You can get a crystal gened dragon for 30k in the AH now.

Have faith in the awful economy of this site.
Happens every single time something new is released. Coatl's were the worst. But in time they'll nose dive straight down- just look at Crystal dragons. You can get a crystal gened dragon for 30k in the AH now.

Have faith in the awful economy of this site.
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
not really, considering they just came out today. (i think today?)
i'm sure they'll come down in a couple months time
not really, considering they just came out today. (i think today?)
i'm sure they'll come down in a couple months time
LIo8D8G.gif
Scalpers. That's what they do. See, if you are the first to list something on the AH, you get to name the price. The next person along names a price just sliiiightly under that, and the value is set for a while. Just be patient, things will return to reasonable numbers soon.
Scalpers. That's what they do. See, if you are the first to list something on the AH, you get to name the price. The next person along names a price just sliiiightly under that, and the value is set for a while. Just be patient, things will return to reasonable numbers soon.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
It's not just that they're new. With all these bugs, they're also very rare right now. Once everything starts working again, the price should drop some.
It's not just that they're new. With all these bugs, they're also very rare right now. Once everything starts working again, the price should drop some.
They're rare and difficult to get. The price will go down on its own. People will sell them for what they think they can make until they've become cheaper.
They're rare and difficult to get. The price will go down on its own. People will sell them for what they think they can make until they've become cheaper.
It's just basic economics. There's a limited supply atm with chests not working and a large demand, so prices are high.

But eventually demand will taper off and supply will overrun it and the prices will drop. It just takes time.
It's just basic economics. There's a limited supply atm with chests not working and a large demand, so prices are high.

But eventually demand will taper off and supply will overrun it and the prices will drop. It just takes time.
they are literally a few hours old, im not surprised at there high prices. But 2 million treasure is just outrageous.
they are literally a few hours old, im not surprised at there high prices. But 2 million treasure is just outrageous.
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Seriously when Coli was still lag-free a few hours back, I made over one million treasure in one hour from selling the chests everyone just gets crap out of 99% of the time. I sold them for 11-13k and they always were picked up immediately. It was ridiculous and I feel so rich now.
Seriously when Coli was still lag-free a few hours back, I made over one million treasure in one hour from selling the chests everyone just gets crap out of 99% of the time. I sold them for 11-13k and they always were picked up immediately. It was ridiculous and I feel so rich now.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7