Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
@Devildove Im glad =3 you really do deserve it, this event is not an easy thing to organize or run.
@Devildove Im glad =3 you really do deserve it, this event is not an easy thing to organize or run.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Devildove
Hurray! I'm so glad! Merry Christmas!
@Devildove
Hurray! I'm so glad! Merry Christmas!
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Dasyuridae
@Sellenair
@Sylwyth
@goldicefall
@sharkboy13
@emeraldawn
@DragonElliott
@Ethelinda
@BreathingFlames
@KiraWonrey
@Alcyone
@TheFlyingCat
@Chocollama
@Noobat
@SilverTree
@Acacialazuli
@morningstar1
@clockworkMoose
@EnchantingCurse

All your gifts have been delivered! If your dragons are still in CRs, please do not fret! I currently have accepted some of your dragons and am waiting for your giftees to accept them - I literally do not have space right now

@Laiska

I am still waiting on that picture from you! Please send it asap so I can give it to your giftee :>

@Ayle
@RandomShmoe
@Melodious
@Blackhearted
@Malis
@Sableye

Your gifts have not been issued yet, but I am sending them out tonight! I will reping you all once they have been issued - the same goes for above if you have sent me dragons.

Sorry for the late update / response everyone! I have been super swamped with the holidays and family drama and have literally just sat down on the computer. I promise I will try my best to finish this all up and issue the gifts.
@Dasyuridae
@Sellenair
@Sylwyth
@goldicefall
@sharkboy13
@emeraldawn
@DragonElliott
@Ethelinda
@BreathingFlames
@KiraWonrey
@Alcyone
@TheFlyingCat
@Chocollama
@Noobat
@SilverTree
@Acacialazuli
@morningstar1
@clockworkMoose
@EnchantingCurse

All your gifts have been delivered! If your dragons are still in CRs, please do not fret! I currently have accepted some of your dragons and am waiting for your giftees to accept them - I literally do not have space right now

@Laiska

I am still waiting on that picture from you! Please send it asap so I can give it to your giftee :>

@Ayle
@RandomShmoe
@Melodious
@Blackhearted
@Malis
@Sableye

Your gifts have not been issued yet, but I am sending them out tonight! I will reping you all once they have been issued - the same goes for above if you have sent me dragons.

Sorry for the late update / response everyone! I have been super swamped with the holidays and family drama and have literally just sat down on the computer. I promise I will try my best to finish this all up and issue the gifts.
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@Devildove

I am glad you enjoy your gift! When I sent the message out to everyone to see if they wanted to send you anything for Christmas the overwhelming response was: LETS DO THIS! This event brings together some of the most generous people you can find. If you take that and multiply it you get our glorious leader; You! You are an idol to us givers and I can only think of one way to thank you for all your hard work, effort, planning and, yes, tears, BY GIVING YOU THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! We
@Devildove

I am glad you enjoy your gift! When I sent the message out to everyone to see if they wanted to send you anything for Christmas the overwhelming response was: LETS DO THIS! This event brings together some of the most generous people you can find. If you take that and multiply it you get our glorious leader; You! You are an idol to us givers and I can only think of one way to thank you for all your hard work, effort, planning and, yes, tears, BY GIVING YOU THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER! We
@Mackledaddy @Devildove
You are amazing, this secret Santa has been an historic effort on the part of you and and all others who have participated.

Such fun!
@Mackledaddy @Devildove
You are amazing, this secret Santa has been an historic effort on the part of you and and all others who have participated.

Such fun!
TzfAhH6.png
Thank you anon for my present! It's good to have Coldwind officially in my lair so that I no longer have to ask to borrow him every month to try and breed my Harper dragon. (The female I was breeding him with was also given to me so now they're both around~)
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all got lots of great stuff!
Thank you anon for my present! It's good to have Coldwind officially in my lair so that I no longer have to ask to borrow him every month to try and breed my Harper dragon. (The female I was breeding him with was also given to me so now they're both around~)
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all got lots of great stuff!
1186.png1185.pngexport.png export.png export.png1187.png1188.png
@mackledaddy Just making sure (as I did a few of these this year) You have sent my gift to the other person and I'm just waiting on the gift I'll receive correct?
@mackledaddy Just making sure (as I did a few of these this year) You have sent my gift to the other person and I'm just waiting on the gift I'll receive correct?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@devildove
You're more than welcome :) you deserve every bit of happiness because of all the happiness you helped spread this year. I'm glad I could take part in this event. I enjoyed every moment, thank you for giving me the opportunity
@devildove
You're more than welcome :) you deserve every bit of happiness because of all the happiness you helped spread this year. I'm glad I could take part in this event. I enjoyed every moment, thank you for giving me the opportunity
BVUXJUX.pngoTdV3g1.pngA5IUJck.png

@Malis

I'm about to send your gift now, I'm not sure about the gifts that you'll receive though. I'm not in charge of handling that... and I'm not sure who is either, maybe ask @Devildove? o:
@Malis

I'm about to send your gift now, I'm not sure about the gifts that you'll receive though. I'm not in charge of handling that... and I'm not sure who is either, maybe ask @Devildove? o:
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
@Malis You should have already received your gifts (which even included a special message), from DoubleMobius. Did you not get them? Mobius has marked them as sent to you.
@Malis You should have already received your gifts (which even included a special message), from DoubleMobius. Did you not get them? Mobius has marked them as sent to you.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74