Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74
(Is there an Anonymous Thank You thread for the Secret Santa?)

To the Anonymous Plagueling who wrote me a wonderful letter with my snarling package:

Thank you for all the delightful gifts! My clan is certainly happy to meet their new friends who've calmed down now though still smell like the Scarred Wasteland. Just as the Plaguebringer smiled upon this giving, I too hope that the Gladekeeper will see to your clans growth in abundance!

From the Nature sibling,
~jastoz
(Is there an Anonymous Thank You thread for the Secret Santa?)

To the Anonymous Plagueling who wrote me a wonderful letter with my snarling package:

Thank you for all the delightful gifts! My clan is certainly happy to meet their new friends who've calmed down now though still smell like the Scarred Wasteland. Just as the Plaguebringer smiled upon this giving, I too hope that the Gladekeeper will see to your clans growth in abundance!

From the Nature sibling,
~jastoz
I don't know who you are, since you left yourself Anonymous, but I just want to thank you for the gifts. I appreciate the bundle of familiars, the arcane skin which is actually one I didn't have yet (Marthim is wearing it with pride!), and Judal is really loving the River Royalist apparel ♥ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=563807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5639/563807_350.png[/img] [/url] Also @Leaflet I'm really glad you liked the gene! Your dragon looks lovely with it! ♥
I don't know who you are, since you left yourself Anonymous, but I just want to thank you for the gifts. I appreciate the bundle of familiars, the arcane skin which is actually one I didn't have yet (Marthim is wearing it with pride!), and Judal is really loving the River Royalist apparel ♥

563807_350.png

Also @Leaflet
I'm really glad you liked the gene! Your dragon looks lovely with it! ♥
Wev0kLvs_o.png...... WvEXipG.png
rI18gRz.png
OPFWPxg.png
mlHpBMC.png
ll0CfnD.png
7gibfJe.png
@Devildove

AH, okay, thank you for the update. ^w^

@AngryTypist

It's alright. I honestly thought it was just that I was at the end of a list of names being processed. I only spoke because re-matching and not wanting to screw up any mechanics.

Thank you so much for the delivery! I'm in the process of clearing out lair space. You have been an awesome elf (and so has @destinyswindow who has been on top of everything from the start. Thank you yet again).

@Cyberstrike

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... *is ded of teh happies.*

Tuvox: *slight chuckle* I'll speak on Lynn's behalf then.

Thank you very kindly Cyberstrike. The Primary gene will be used on Hazor whom has been waiting forever to breed with his mate Hirar. We would be honored if you would like one of their babies (though we also understand if you wouldn't be interested as well).

The other scroll will be saved for a time as there is a bit of a debate over who exactly is in the most need of it.

The familiars will be loved and kept snug and safe. The apparel shall be worn--as soon as we find out who it fits best. Perhaps the new girl you've sent to our clan will ware them best. We look forward to having her join the family.

And finally.... *slight smirk* I, personally, would like to thank you for the portrait. You captured my good side and the hot coco was a perfect touch. It truly is... a very touching gift.
@Devildove

AH, okay, thank you for the update. ^w^

@AngryTypist

It's alright. I honestly thought it was just that I was at the end of a list of names being processed. I only spoke because re-matching and not wanting to screw up any mechanics.

Thank you so much for the delivery! I'm in the process of clearing out lair space. You have been an awesome elf (and so has @destinyswindow who has been on top of everything from the start. Thank you yet again).

@Cyberstrike

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... *is ded of teh happies.*

Tuvox: *slight chuckle* I'll speak on Lynn's behalf then.

Thank you very kindly Cyberstrike. The Primary gene will be used on Hazor whom has been waiting forever to breed with his mate Hirar. We would be honored if you would like one of their babies (though we also understand if you wouldn't be interested as well).

The other scroll will be saved for a time as there is a bit of a debate over who exactly is in the most need of it.

The familiars will be loved and kept snug and safe. The apparel shall be worn--as soon as we find out who it fits best. Perhaps the new girl you've sent to our clan will ware them best. We look forward to having her join the family.

And finally.... *slight smirk* I, personally, would like to thank you for the portrait. You captured my good side and the hot coco was a perfect touch. It truly is... a very touching gift.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
I finally finished off my messages and gift sending! Now it's time to dive into my own gifts so I can send out thanks! What a whirlwind this has been - I am so happy to be a part of it! XD
I finally finished off my messages and gift sending! Now it's time to dive into my own gifts so I can send out thanks! What a whirlwind this has been - I am so happy to be a part of it! XD
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Can I just say how proud I am of everyone? I took a glance at the rematch list and did some math... we had a 95% gifting rate. Only 5% of our total did not send a gift. That's absolutely amazing for a SS of this size. And if the gifts all ready sent are any indication, the unfortunate 5% will get some utterly amazing gifts regardless! Just a bit late.
Can I just say how proud I am of everyone? I took a glance at the rematch list and did some math... we had a 95% gifting rate. Only 5% of our total did not send a gift. That's absolutely amazing for a SS of this size. And if the gifts all ready sent are any indication, the unfortunate 5% will get some utterly amazing gifts regardless! Just a bit late.
OMG I don't know who is my Secret Santa, but she/he is awesome! He gave me a lot of gifts, I can't even thank you enough! It was an amazing Christmas and your present were perfect, thank you so much and have a lovely holidays!

A big hug also to the elves (so sad I couldn't partecipate like one of them T__T), fast, kind and always there if had a question! Thank you so much ^^
OMG I don't know who is my Secret Santa, but she/he is awesome! He gave me a lot of gifts, I can't even thank you enough! It was an amazing Christmas and your present were perfect, thank you so much and have a lovely holidays!

A big hug also to the elves (so sad I couldn't partecipate like one of them T__T), fast, kind and always there if had a question! Thank you so much ^^
Firstly, a big thank you to @Devildove for organising everything, to @Tranquillite for the lovely delivery message, and to everyone else involved for all of their hard work in making this event such a success! And a HUGE thank you to @FadingMist for the wonderful gifts, including these two stunners! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8180129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81802/8180129_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8180128] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81802/8180128_350.png[/img] [/url] They're so beautiful! And I'm saving the egg to hatch on New Year's Day. :) Thank you again so much for your generosity! ♥
Firstly, a big thank you to @Devildove for organising everything, to @Tranquillite for the lovely delivery message, and to everyone else involved for all of their hard work in making this event such a success!

And a HUGE thank you to @FadingMist for the wonderful gifts, including these two stunners!

8180129_350.png

8180128_350.png

They're so beautiful! And I'm saving the egg to hatch on New Year's Day. :) Thank you again so much for your generosity! ♥
ACWh8m8.png
To @noiselessness, @HiddenMica, @Inanequiddity and the others who contributed to sending me a lovely gift package and poem:

Thank you so much, all of you! :D I really can't show my gratitude enough! This was very unexpected and sweet to receive! I spent Christmas Eve and Day sick in bed so had to put a lot of my celebrations on hold until today, and this is such a great way to start it off! You and all the elves make this well worth it, and you've all given me a fabulous Christmas holiday :) I can't wait to dress up my dragons, stuff ém full of foods, open up those strange chests and look for a new hatchling and some art!

*hugs all of you to death*

edit; I just saw the dragon donation too!! I absolutely love him, he's the perfect blindingly flamboyant Illyrio Mopatis for my clan :D His colour combo is one of my favourites in my whole lair! And Aqua is just as eyesearing as Leaf with Facet :D *squees and gets ready to Face him up*
To @noiselessness, @HiddenMica, @Inanequiddity and the others who contributed to sending me a lovely gift package and poem:

Thank you so much, all of you! :D I really can't show my gratitude enough! This was very unexpected and sweet to receive! I spent Christmas Eve and Day sick in bed so had to put a lot of my celebrations on hold until today, and this is such a great way to start it off! You and all the elves make this well worth it, and you've all given me a fabulous Christmas holiday :) I can't wait to dress up my dragons, stuff ém full of foods, open up those strange chests and look for a new hatchling and some art!

*hugs all of you to death*

edit; I just saw the dragon donation too!! I absolutely love him, he's the perfect blindingly flamboyant Illyrio Mopatis for my clan :D His colour combo is one of my favourites in my whole lair! And Aqua is just as eyesearing as Leaf with Facet :D *squees and gets ready to Face him up*
@Devildove You're absolutely welcome! Thank you for organising such a wonderful event. As co-organiser of the Wind Flight Secret Santa (which was a fraction of the size of this one), I'd had a little taste of how organising something like this is like - and I gotta say, I'm in awe at how amazingly well you've handled such a huge event. You've really taken it above and beyond to make it so special. I hope you get well soon!

When you've worked out which two dragons you want me to draw headshots of, shoot me a pm and I'll get right on it : )
@Devildove You're absolutely welcome! Thank you for organising such a wonderful event. As co-organiser of the Wind Flight Secret Santa (which was a fraction of the size of this one), I'd had a little taste of how organising something like this is like - and I gotta say, I'm in awe at how amazingly well you've handled such a huge event. You've really taken it above and beyond to make it so special. I hope you get well soon!

When you've worked out which two dragons you want me to draw headshots of, shoot me a pm and I'll get right on it : )
This is a bit belated: but Merry Christmas and a SUPER HUGE thank you to whoever my santa was. They are amazing and are being sung many praises in my clan.
This is a bit belated: but Merry Christmas and a SUPER HUGE thank you to whoever my santa was. They are amazing and are being sung many praises in my clan.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74