Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa 2014 Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 74
Just letting people know I will either be sending gifts tonight or early tomorrow morning! I won't ping names because I'm hoping to send them sooner than later. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :D
Just letting people know I will either be sending gifts tonight or early tomorrow morning! I won't ping names because I'm hoping to send them sooner than later. MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! :D
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
@Devildove

Hi, um, well.... I haven't gotten anything yet... I hope my Santa is okay (Your question was very thoughtful and I really hope my answer helped!).

I see that one of the Elves had a case of 'Real Life Interrupt-us' and my sympathies go out to them. On the off chance I'm not one of the people being managed by them... I just wanted to let you know.

I figured with the Nocturne release, the site being down more than up and Yule Holidays in general it made sense if I didn't get a gift right away. But since rematches are tomorrow I figured I should say something now before round two starts.

Sorry to be a bother. I hope everyone is well and okay. I really hope my giftee comes back to enjoy their gift--and if they are already back I hope they like said gift!

Happy Holidays and blessed Yule to you all.
@Devildove

Hi, um, well.... I haven't gotten anything yet... I hope my Santa is okay (Your question was very thoughtful and I really hope my answer helped!).

I see that one of the Elves had a case of 'Real Life Interrupt-us' and my sympathies go out to them. On the off chance I'm not one of the people being managed by them... I just wanted to let you know.

I figured with the Nocturne release, the site being down more than up and Yule Holidays in general it made sense if I didn't get a gift right away. But since rematches are tomorrow I figured I should say something now before round two starts.

Sorry to be a bother. I hope everyone is well and okay. I really hope my giftee comes back to enjoy their gift--and if they are already back I hope they like said gift!

Happy Holidays and blessed Yule to you all.
U4NqmwX.pngDragons for fest stuff!
Don't ask me why I do what I do, just understand that I do it with a smile.
XXY IMP RAFFLE, XXY SD RAFFLEtumblr_inline_ntexj6LQeA1ranayn_540.png
Thank you to my secret Santa for teh Cape/Maren warrior and food! it is much appreciated and loved!
Thank you to my secret Santa for teh Cape/Maren warrior and food! it is much appreciated and loved!
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
@LynnStarDragon The elf who will be delivering your gifts to you is @AngryTypist, who is about 85% of the way through their list. It's Christmas, naturally most of the elves are busy today, so don't worry - you'lll get your gifts very soon I'm sure!
@LynnStarDragon The elf who will be delivering your gifts to you is @AngryTypist, who is about 85% of the way through their list. It's Christmas, naturally most of the elves are busy today, so don't worry - you'lll get your gifts very soon I'm sure!
I also have no yet received my Secret Santa gifts. The elf that initially contacted me was @Tranquillite If they're mid-list or had an issue, I totally understand. I'm not sure if they're the elf that was having troubles irl. I understand life, the holiday, Nocturnes, etc. Just thought I'd make it apparent before the rematching tomorrow! ^_^;
I also have no yet received my Secret Santa gifts. The elf that initially contacted me was @Tranquillite If they're mid-list or had an issue, I totally understand. I'm not sure if they're the elf that was having troubles irl. I understand life, the holiday, Nocturnes, etc. Just thought I'd make it apparent before the rematching tomorrow! ^_^;
@LynnStarDragon I'm really sorry about the wait, but all your gifts have been safely delivered!
@LynnStarDragon I'm really sorry about the wait, but all your gifts have been safely delivered!
oTdV3g1.png
@Foxxtrot

I don't believe I was in charge of giving you your gift, only giving your gift to someone else.
You'll have a different elf for getting your gift! c:

I'm 90% done with my list, however. 5 names left. Sorry guys, I had Christmas activities and will finish by midnight EST.
@Foxxtrot

I don't believe I was in charge of giving you your gift, only giving your gift to someone else.
You'll have a different elf for getting your gift! c:

I'm 90% done with my list, however. 5 names left. Sorry guys, I had Christmas activities and will finish by midnight EST.
Ah, you know, thinking of it, I should have known that. lol My sincerest apologies for the ping!

Then, I'm not sure who's list I'm on. o.o
Ah, you know, thinking of it, I should have known that. lol My sincerest apologies for the ping!

Then, I'm not sure who's list I'm on. o.o
omg til the 27th. I was like WHY HAVENT THEY GOTTEN MY GIFTS YET ahahahaha.
Thank god I found this again.

THANK YOU, MYSTERY GIFTER, I LIKE MY GIFTS!
omg til the 27th. I was like WHY HAVENT THEY GOTTEN MY GIFTS YET ahahahaha.
Thank god I found this again.

THANK YOU, MYSTERY GIFTER, I LIKE MY GIFTS!
Thank you @Maurienne13 for the lovely gifts! I can see my k-pop teams form with the additions you gave me. Thank you SO SO much! I've already decided that this beaut shall become Minzy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7662094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76621/7662094_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you @Maurienne13 for the lovely gifts! I can see my k-pop teams form with the additions you gave me. Thank you SO SO much!

I've already decided that this beaut shall become Minzy!

7662094_350.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 73 74