Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Metal Flight!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
I would love to be added to the pinglist!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
[quote name="roseraven" date="2014-10-12 17:54:05"][size=4]this is the Flight where we all come together in common unity for our love of Metal and our deity, the Iron Maiden.[/size][/quote] I fully support the Iron Maiden and look forward to sending exalts her/his way.
roseraven wrote on 2014-10-12 17:54:05:
this is the Flight where we all come together in common unity for our love of Metal and our deity, the Iron Maiden.

I fully support the Iron Maiden and look forward to sending exalts her/his way.
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
@Zodiac15 *sheds a single, manly tear*
@Zodiac15 *sheds a single, manly tear*
OMG yes
OMG yes
@roseraven as far as an eye color is concerned? Perhaps based on the runestone you provided in your OP, a similar silvery color?
@roseraven as far as an eye color is concerned? Perhaps based on the runestone you provided in your OP, a similar silvery color?
ppp-badge_storage.gifm6IxQYa.gif6KadE7H.png
Indeed @Mydragonsfly some Chrome eyes, as modeled by this lovely skeleton. [img]http://miasnowinslblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/product-poster-chrome-eyes.jpg[/img]
Indeed @Mydragonsfly some Chrome eyes, as modeled by this lovely skeleton.

product-poster-chrome-eyes.jpg
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
[center][img]http://loopable.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/metal.gif[/img][/center] MENTAL METAL AW YEAH
metal.gif

MENTAL METAL AW YEAH
25tdzx0.gif
I APPROVE OF SILVER/CHROME EYES
I APPROVE OF SILVER/CHROME EYES
Okay, hatchlings now officially have silver eyes.

I will update the pinglist as soon as possible, but my laptop is having wifi issues and updating on a phone is a pain.
Okay, hatchlings now officially have silver eyes.

I will update the pinglist as soon as possible, but my laptop is having wifi issues and updating on a phone is a pain.
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
Blind Guardian. Without this, your argument is invalid. I'm not a huge fan of most metal music and I love them.
Blind Guardian. Without this, your argument is invalid. I'm not a huge fan of most metal music and I love them.
I don't care about making a profit off my dragons. If I like them, I will gene and breed change them despite the costs.

PM me if I bought a Gen1 from you and still owe you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8