Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leafy Moth
Okay I understand you only want us to love you but this is getting weird

I mean

I'm pretty sure there have been two trades in a row now
Okay I understand you only want us to love you but this is getting weird

I mean

I'm pretty sure there have been two trades in a row now
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

__ c6nYENf.png __ dcbbuos.png
[quote name="Eraea" date="2014-10-11 12:07:06"] I hope this is the next trade to be axed, it's like the [i]most useless trade ever[/i] ._.[/quote] ^Amen. I'm honestly really surprised they haven't nixed it already. - _ -;
Eraea wrote on 2014-10-11 12:07:06:
I hope this is the next trade to be axed, it's like the most useless trade ever ._.
^Amen. I'm honestly really surprised they haven't nixed it already. - _ -;
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Eraea
@ChristianCutie

Right... It doesn't actually even bother me that much, I don't mind it coming up every now and then ~ Twice in a row though ?? About any other trade twice in a row would be better than that, haha.
@Eraea
@ChristianCutie

Right... It doesn't actually even bother me that much, I don't mind it coming up every now and then ~ Twice in a row though ?? About any other trade twice in a row would be better than that, haha.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

And no one in their right mind would trade 30 Runic Pug moths (if anyone actually has that many) for a familiar that you can buy for 2-3k in the AH. I've been on FR since the first month it was open and I have maxed out my insect gathering and I only have 3 of the Runic Pug moths.
And no one in their right mind would trade 30 Runic Pug moths (if anyone actually has that many) for a familiar that you can buy for 2-3k in the AH. I've been on FR since the first month it was open and I have maxed out my insect gathering and I only have 3 of the Runic Pug moths.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup
I've never actually looked into how rare the Runic Pug Moths are... This is shocking.
@HSoup
I've never actually looked into how rare the Runic Pug Moths are... This is shocking.
___
Lorie / gemini

FR+8

Tn4TEAZ.png
_
_

TBH I want to see that trade burning in the seven fires of hell.
TBH I want to see that trade burning in the seven fires of hell.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png