Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I don't know where to go
1 2
I've been on FR for a while but recently got back into it again (like, my dragons are all starving and their energy was 0 when I logged in today, bummer) and I'm wondering which flight I should join.

I really like Tundras and have kind of considered going to Ice because of that but I just want to know how the community is everywhere and if I would be comfortable or not. I've never been very active in the Lightning forums so I'm kind of just willing to go anywhere!

Help me decide?

I decided to join Ice; thank you everyone for helping me. On my way to becoming an Icicle!
I've been on FR for a while but recently got back into it again (like, my dragons are all starving and their energy was 0 when I logged in today, bummer) and I'm wondering which flight I should join.

I really like Tundras and have kind of considered going to Ice because of that but I just want to know how the community is everywhere and if I would be comfortable or not. I've never been very active in the Lightning forums so I'm kind of just willing to go anywhere!

Help me decide?

I decided to join Ice; thank you everyone for helping me. On my way to becoming an Icicle!
@HFxAxA plague is a friendly flight we have a birthday board many activities we are active in terms of going for dom in truth plague is family

Ps. We have pizza
@HFxAxA plague is a friendly flight we have a birthday board many activities we are active in terms of going for dom in truth plague is family

Ps. We have pizza
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness pizza you say? :D

i dunno though i haven't ever been too interested in plague but i will keep you guys in mind :)
@lunusdragoness pizza you say? :D

i dunno though i haven't ever been too interested in plague but i will keep you guys in mind :)
@HFxAxA it's fun here in plague it's really nice I chose plague right from the day I started and I've really love it
@HFxAxA it's fun here in plague it's really nice I chose plague right from the day I started and I've really love it
boIu4p9.png
Icicle here :P
I haven't ever been in a different flight, so I can't compare, but Ice has been quite nice so far.
There's not too much of chitchat, but there's some active groups (for dominance and dominance related things, chat groups, skype group) and a couple of forum games going quite steady :) As far as I've seen also quite welcoming of new members (whether new players or flight change).

And prepare for maaaaany puns :P
Icicle here :P
I haven't ever been in a different flight, so I can't compare, but Ice has been quite nice so far.
There's not too much of chitchat, but there's some active groups (for dominance and dominance related things, chat groups, skype group) and a couple of forum games going quite steady :) As far as I've seen also quite welcoming of new members (whether new players or flight change).

And prepare for maaaaany puns :P
b9aWflB.png
You know what? I'm going to say Fire. Firebros need more numbers and cool guys. Or should that be hot guys, it is Fire after all? Eh, either way.
They've got a respectable lore and well.. Fire. Dragons. FIREDRAGONS THAT ARE BLACKSMITHS. Why wouldn't you adore that?
If I didn't love the Bossman so, I'd seriously consider them. Alongside only really Arcane for my affections, I love them both so.

Pus y'know.. That silly chili image... They like silly gifs. The community must be pretty fun if they're like that off of their subforum.
You know what? I'm going to say Fire. Firebros need more numbers and cool guys. Or should that be hot guys, it is Fire after all? Eh, either way.
They've got a respectable lore and well.. Fire. Dragons. FIREDRAGONS THAT ARE BLACKSMITHS. Why wouldn't you adore that?
If I didn't love the Bossman so, I'd seriously consider them. Alongside only really Arcane for my affections, I love them both so.

Pus y'know.. That silly chili image... They like silly gifs. The community must be pretty fun if they're like that off of their subforum.
JMMULK0.png
@HFxAxA Wind is great! We're the largest flight so there's always interesting stuff in the forums. I can't really compare to others but the people in wind have been fantastic! We have movie nights an in flight news paper and a grant system for lair and nest expansions. Plus hotdad is hot.
@HFxAxA Wind is great! We're the largest flight so there's always interesting stuff in the forums. I can't really compare to others but the people in wind have been fantastic! We have movie nights an in flight news paper and a grant system for lair and nest expansions. Plus hotdad is hot.
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@HFxAxA

Come to Arcane! We have explosions! Not done intentionally mind you so it's never a dull moment!
@HFxAxA

Come to Arcane! We have explosions! Not done intentionally mind you so it's never a dull moment!
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
@HFxAxA Shadowling here to say that from what I've seen of the forums, everyone is friendly, there's pretty much no drama on the in-flight forum board(with the occasional incident like the Boston/Hope affair but that settled down pretty quickly), we have cookies and marshmallows, the eyes are adorable, the eggs and nests are cool, and there's tons of forum games to play. Just be careful of the goop puddles, and don't eat any glowing mushrooms.
@HFxAxA Shadowling here to say that from what I've seen of the forums, everyone is friendly, there's pretty much no drama on the in-flight forum board(with the occasional incident like the Boston/Hope affair but that settled down pretty quickly), we have cookies and marshmallows, the eyes are adorable, the eggs and nests are cool, and there's tons of forum games to play. Just be careful of the goop puddles, and don't eat any glowing mushrooms.
{~No person is without a shadow~}
@Tinkertal I'm thinking Fire sounds like a good idea; probably going to make the switch over there! Besides, if I don't like it/don't stick to FR like I used to, it won't matter much anyways lol
@Tinkertal I'm thinking Fire sounds like a good idea; probably going to make the switch over there! Besides, if I don't like it/don't stick to FR like I used to, it won't matter much anyways lol
1 2