Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon & Beastclan pairs/partnerships?
Does anyone want to show their's off, or at the very least tell me about them and their history? :D I've actually read a few snippets of these, and would love to see what other players have come up with (I distinctly recall there being one in a Beastclan-related thread that mentions a Serthis and Dragon that seem to be working on rather nefarious things together).
Does anyone want to show their's off, or at the very least tell me about them and their history? :D I've actually read a few snippets of these, and would love to see what other players have come up with (I distinctly recall there being one in a Beastclan-related thread that mentions a Serthis and Dragon that seem to be working on rather nefarious things together).
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
I second the Sertis notion. My clans leader (and my avatar dragon) looks down on most of the Beastclans, especially Longneck, but he respects the Serthis a lot and even thinks dragons would do well to learn a thing or two from their society. Once he manages to form some sort of diplomacy he´s very likely to host a Serthis ambassador. ((Read: once I get back a Serthis, because I sold all mine before the update))
I second the Sertis notion. My clans leader (and my avatar dragon) looks down on most of the Beastclans, especially Longneck, but he respects the Serthis a lot and even thinks dragons would do well to learn a thing or two from their society. Once he manages to form some sort of diplomacy he´s very likely to host a Serthis ambassador. ((Read: once I get back a Serthis, because I sold all mine before the update))
@Morigan Would you like an Otheodrys or Carmine Serthis? I've got a few extra guys just waiting to be adopted sent on a "diplomatic" mission to another clan. :}
@Morigan Would you like an Otheodrys or Carmine Serthis? I've got a few extra guys just waiting to be adopted sent on a "diplomatic" mission to another clan. :}
@Sidegrinder
Humm... we did aim more to get one directly from their congregation ((coli)) and I´m not sure exactly how much trust would one from another dragon clan recieve. But if there is a Carmine with you who wouldn´t mind that I think Mortis would take her under his wing afterall. Would a gift be expected in return?
@Sidegrinder
Humm... we did aim more to get one directly from their congregation ((coli)) and I´m not sure exactly how much trust would one from another dragon clan recieve. But if there is a Carmine with you who wouldn´t mind that I think Mortis would take her under his wing afterall. Would a gift be expected in return?
@Morigan Not at all, though I'd humbly request an alliance so that she wouldn't feel forgotten by her home-clan. :} I'll send her right over.
@Morigan Not at all, though I'd humbly request an alliance so that she wouldn't feel forgotten by her home-clan. :} I'll send her right over.
Our clan has formed alliances with a few Maren schools, but that's about it. Everyone else is viewed as 'meh'. They stay out of our way and we stay out of theirs. Unless they intentionally provoke us.
Our clan has formed alliances with a few Maren schools, but that's about it. Everyone else is viewed as 'meh'. They stay out of our way and we stay out of theirs. Unless they intentionally provoke us.
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
A Serthis named Lime is one of my dragon's familiar. Lime has much respect for the clan since they rescued her from a hostile flock of Aviars, and she is actually disappointed in her kind for waging war against the dragons.

Am I the only one around here who names my dragon's familiars?
A Serthis named Lime is one of my dragon's familiar. Lime has much respect for the clan since they rescued her from a hostile flock of Aviars, and she is actually disappointed in her kind for waging war against the dragons.

Am I the only one around here who names my dragon's familiars?
olly / 15
@Mythie You're not, my friend. I myself have got a:

Longneck Mender - Eir
Maned Rasa - Ravage
Bumble - Bob
Clouddancer - Ský (which means "cloud" in Old Norse, so yay for being doubly unimaginative)
Wintermane Spearman - Svaðilfari (with a Loki dragon; I've got a terrible sense of humor)
Velvet Floracat - Staccato
Opheodrys Serthis - Neula (a fitting name, given that this one takes an especially SHARP delight in NEEDLING people)

Eheheh...

*hides in shame*
@Mythie You're not, my friend. I myself have got a:

Longneck Mender - Eir
Maned Rasa - Ravage
Bumble - Bob
Clouddancer - Ský (which means "cloud" in Old Norse, so yay for being doubly unimaginative)
Wintermane Spearman - Svaðilfari (with a Loki dragon; I've got a terrible sense of humor)
Velvet Floracat - Staccato
Opheodrys Serthis - Neula (a fitting name, given that this one takes an especially SHARP delight in NEEDLING people)

Eheheh...

*hides in shame*