Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Care Packages?
1 2 3
I can't say for sure as I haven't looked into it too much but I think Light's doing something similar. I know people are gathering up a bunch of light-themed familiars but I'm not sure what else will be given away. I think when I joined last reg window there was a thread giving away 50 food points in each category so maybe that'll happen this time too.
I can't say for sure as I haven't looked into it too much but I think Light's doing something similar. I know people are gathering up a bunch of light-themed familiars but I'm not sure what else will be given away. I think when I joined last reg window there was a thread giving away 50 food points in each category so maybe that'll happen this time too.
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
Plague definitely is.
Plague definitely is.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
@Rarmeowz
Oh god don't take that person as an indicator of Plague. He/she got shot down super fast in the forums and we were all absolutely humiliated by the fiasco. Actually the thread where he/she was talking about how we should all be awful people got derailed into a recipe sharing thread, so that shows how dark and ebil we are.
@Rarmeowz
Oh god don't take that person as an indicator of Plague. He/she got shot down super fast in the forums and we were all absolutely humiliated by the fiasco. Actually the thread where he/she was talking about how we should all be awful people got derailed into a recipe sharing thread, so that shows how dark and ebil we are.
vAMyyys.gifcOFIk9P.gifdjTv1vN.gifApuCmgD.gif
... Newbies are honestly expecting older players to give them stuff? I mean, no one is obliged to give another user items just because they're new to the website.
... Newbies are honestly expecting older players to give them stuff? I mean, no one is obliged to give another user items just because they're new to the website.
@Haikubot: nope, older players are giving them stuff as a sign of goodwill and kindness. :o
@Haikubot: nope, older players are giving them stuff as a sign of goodwill and kindness. :o
Lightning is certainly doing something of the kind.
Lightning is certainly doing something of the kind.
I don't think Nature has anything planned, but I'll certainly bring the topic up!
I don't think Nature has anything planned, but I'll certainly bring the topic up!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
@Marburg
Haha yeah I know
@Marburg
Haha yeah I know
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Over in Wind we are organizing a giveaway thread, not sure if we're calling them care packages as such but we definitely have lots of stuff and dragons to shower new people with. :D
Over in Wind we are organizing a giveaway thread, not sure if we're calling them care packages as such but we definitely have lots of stuff and dragons to shower new people with. :D
I don't know about ice but i do know that one of my friend's is organizing a free raffle for newbies!
I don't know about ice but i do know that one of my friend's is organizing a free raffle for newbies!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
1 2 3