Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Care Packages?
1 2 3
@Rarmeowz Oh god yes, I didn't even know my flight had it's own forum for three weeks after I joined FR. If someone had told me when I first started not to convert my white eared hummingbirds to food I would be a lot richer.
@Rarmeowz Oh god yes, I didn't even know my flight had it's own forum for three weeks after I joined FR. If someone had told me when I first started not to convert my white eared hummingbirds to food I would be a lot richer.
Nature doesn't have care packages as far as I know, but we do have a food bank.
Nature doesn't have care packages as far as I know, but we do have a food bank.
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
Fire is doing a newbie raffle; things are still in planning/gathering stages though. That's all I really know so far.
Fire is doing a newbie raffle; things are still in planning/gathering stages though. That's all I really know so far.
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@20firebird
Foodbanks are always helpful! I've never really had a food problem, but for people with over 5 pages of dragons I can totally see them needing help.

@StrykeSlammerII
So are ours, I'm glad it seems almost all the flights are doing stuff for their newbies
@20firebird
Foodbanks are always helpful! I've never really had a food problem, but for people with over 5 pages of dragons I can totally see them needing help.

@StrykeSlammerII
So are ours, I'm glad it seems almost all the flights are doing stuff for their newbies
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Water has a mentoring system and welcome packages, and our "welcome" thread is almost done :3 can't wait to get more droplets on Monday, it will be so much fun!

Currently coli grinding to level exaltees for the profit push, so I'm getting lots of familiars for new players. Nothing like starting on a journey with a companion!
Water has a mentoring system and welcome packages, and our "welcome" thread is almost done :3 can't wait to get more droplets on Monday, it will be so much fun!

Currently coli grinding to level exaltees for the profit push, so I'm getting lots of familiars for new players. Nothing like starting on a journey with a companion!
66MHIIb.png
Light has a *ton* going on--mentoring system, welcome baskets, , probably a couple of raffles, food and such, and so far I've been sent around thirty pages of familiars to portion out. :D
Light has a *ton* going on--mentoring system, welcome baskets, , probably a couple of raffles, food and such, and so far I've been sent around thirty pages of familiars to portion out. :D
If you didn't peer closely and notice the brown eyes, you'd think you glitched to Lightning when checking out Earth forum today. Between organising Rockbreakers', newbie gift baskets, exalt pushes, lair expansion fund, wishing threads, the amount of work a flight this size can generate in a short time is pretty surprising.
If you didn't peer closely and notice the brown eyes, you'd think you glitched to Lightning when checking out Earth forum today. Between organising Rockbreakers', newbie gift baskets, exalt pushes, lair expansion fund, wishing threads, the amount of work a flight this size can generate in a short time is pretty surprising.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
Ice flight are getting ready with the care packages, dragon giveaway, raffles and mentors. The new icicles will have plenty to help get them started :)

I myself am planning some special prizes for a game that will probably have some of the long term members wanting to enter XD
Ice flight are getting ready with the care packages, dragon giveaway, raffles and mentors. The new icicles will have plenty to help get them started :)

I myself am planning some special prizes for a game that will probably have some of the long term members wanting to enter XD
ice%20egg3.gif88003446-1bb3-4082-bfe8-4f758d3dab9a.pngddc067c2-e6a4-4b1d-ade4-29378f307da0.pngnocturne.gif
Ice has been doing care packages for several months now!
Ice has been doing care packages for several months now!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@Rarmeowz
With all the other icicles, we do care packages! They usually include some food points in every area, a frosty familiar, and a warm apparel item!

But besides designated care packages, if a newbie joins a social/skype group everyone is willing to shower you with gifts.
@Rarmeowz
With all the other icicles, we do care packages! They usually include some food points in every area, a frosty familiar, and a warm apparel item!

But besides designated care packages, if a newbie joins a social/skype group everyone is willing to shower you with gifts.
1 2 3