Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I CANT WAIT
1 2
It'll be nice to see dergs selling again, but then we'll see the dragon market slow to a crawl again. Though really, the dragon market should pick up a bit more since we have more lair expansions now.

*Eyes her hatchery.*

Time to get ready for promoting! Just gonna fling dergs at the AH left and right, whoo. LEFT AND RIGHT.

/rolls
It'll be nice to see dergs selling again, but then we'll see the dragon market slow to a crawl again. Though really, the dragon market should pick up a bit more since we have more lair expansions now.

*Eyes her hatchery.*

Time to get ready for promoting! Just gonna fling dergs at the AH left and right, whoo. LEFT AND RIGHT.

/rolls
0lSM1SJ.png t1eU2lt.pngWishlist
@insomniacHyena

Yes, for like a week. And then all the newbies will flood the market with all their new hatchlings, increasing the dragon supply exponentially and increasing the number of AH pages with bottomed out hatchling prices.

Face it. Selling dragons will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, again be a reliable source of income.
@insomniacHyena

Yes, for like a week. And then all the newbies will flood the market with all their new hatchlings, increasing the dragon supply exponentially and increasing the number of AH pages with bottomed out hatchling prices.

Face it. Selling dragons will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, again be a reliable source of income.
I have 3 people I know joining, I'm so excited! ^-^
I have 3 people I know joining, I'm so excited! ^-^
FooterAds.gif
Hmm. More newbies.
Hmm. More newbies.
afef61a686.png
Everyone's a newbie at some point. ^_^
Everyone's a newbie at some point. ^_^
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
1 2