Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight inquiry
1 2 3
@Zekrom
So many pokedolls! :D
Also, in love with that giant raikou! xD
@Zekrom
So many pokedolls! :D
Also, in love with that giant raikou! xD
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim
Yeah, I love pokedolls a lot! Not so much the newer ones, they seem to be more cheaply made :/
Aaa thanks ;; I love Rai, he's my favorite.

Also I made the switch to fire this morning :')
@Desolim
Yeah, I love pokedolls a lot! Not so much the newer ones, they seem to be more cheaply made :/
Aaa thanks ;; I love Rai, he's my favorite.

Also I made the switch to fire this morning :')
4HN8zO4.png
@Zekrom
Yeah, I've noticed that with the new ones too. Are you familiar with the pokecollectors group on LJ? I need to hop on and stalk for the furfrou plush that should be released by now xD

And hooray! You should make a thread so that we can shower you with welcome! :D
@Zekrom
Yeah, I've noticed that with the new ones too. Are you familiar with the pokecollectors group on LJ? I need to hop on and stalk for the furfrou plush that should be released by now xD

And hooray! You should make a thread so that we can shower you with welcome! :D
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim
I used to be very active there! I've thought about going back but I don't have all of my collection with me and I have little money to spend so I'm on the fence about it.

I did! :D I'm not terribly active around forums for the most part but I'm looking forward to being part of the flight.
@Desolim
I used to be very active there! I've thought about going back but I don't have all of my collection with me and I have little money to spend so I'm on the fence about it.

I did! :D I'm not terribly active around forums for the most part but I'm looking forward to being part of the flight.
4HN8zO4.png
1 2 3