Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Triples Do You Have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
From talk on the forum, I got the impression triples are quite rare and valuable - especially two or three-gened triples. Except now I accidentally have four, and I can't even sell one. And when I look on the AH, there are TONS! Am I crazy here?

So, how many triples have you had? How many do you currently have? Are you a triple hoarder?
From talk on the forum, I got the impression triples are quite rare and valuable - especially two or three-gened triples. Except now I accidentally have four, and I can't even sell one. And when I look on the AH, there are TONS! Am I crazy here?

So, how many triples have you had? How many do you currently have? Are you a triple hoarder?
At the moment I have three triples but the most I think I've ever had was five. I really do think triples are pretty, but doubles have all my love, especially with matching eyes. Oh man.
At the moment I have three triples but the most I think I've ever had was five. I really do think triples are pretty, but doubles have all my love, especially with matching eyes. Oh man.
I have one, and I'm trying to sell it.

Personally, I dont like triples because they are bland and not very interesting.
I have one, and I'm trying to sell it.

Personally, I dont like triples because they are bland and not very interesting.
XS9Xu1r.png
I have two, a Crimson that I gave an accent to, and a Chocolate.

I think they're pretty boring, myself, especially when Irishim.
I have two, a Crimson that I gave an accent to, and a Chocolate.

I think they're pretty boring, myself, especially when Irishim.
Triples used to be super trendy, rare, and expensive, but now there's millions of 'em just like everything else. XD They are pretty though, and I have two myself. :3
Triples used to be super trendy, rare, and expensive, but now there's millions of 'em just like everything else. XD They are pretty though, and I have two myself. :3
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I actually just hatched my first triple a few days ago. I'm so happy with him because he's basically everything I could ask for -- Coatl Iri/Shim/Crackle shadow with matching eyes
(/ ^ .^)/ \(^.^ \)
I actually just hatched my first triple a few days ago. I'm so happy with him because he's basically everything I could ask for -- Coatl Iri/Shim/Crackle shadow with matching eyes
(/ ^ .^)/ \(^.^ \)
Two obsidians.

But there's nothing rare about triples anymore, not after the craze... unless they're gen ones ^.^
Two obsidians.

But there's nothing rare about triples anymore, not after the craze... unless they're gen ones ^.^
They aren't rare any more, in fact they are probably the most common dragon color combos, including the generally disliked colors. And, because of that, they aren't particularly valuable either.
(G1 triples though, that's another matter.)

Anyway, I have one. Not because they are rare but because they are really boring to me. And he's the most boring, basic/basic/underbelly for flat monotone. I like him, don't get me wrong, but I don't need more than one.
They aren't rare any more, in fact they are probably the most common dragon color combos, including the generally disliked colors. And, because of that, they aren't particularly valuable either.
(G1 triples though, that's another matter.)

Anyway, I have one. Not because they are rare but because they are really boring to me. And he's the most boring, basic/basic/underbelly for flat monotone. I like him, don't get me wrong, but I don't need more than one.
I have one. I tend to prefer interesting color combos rather than all the same colors.
I have one. I tend to prefer interesting color combos rather than all the same colors.
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
...rare and valuable...

Erm. They used to be?

They haven't been rare and valuable for months and months. You can get triples pretty cheaply now, because they used to be rare and desirable and then got overbred. A lot.

That said, I have one. In probably the commonest colour combo.

Lumi, he's a White/White/White PC. He's based on an OC, otherwise I wouldn't have any triples, because I find them kind of boring to look at, tbh.
...rare and valuable...

Erm. They used to be?

They haven't been rare and valuable for months and months. You can get triples pretty cheaply now, because they used to be rare and desirable and then got overbred. A lot.

That said, I have one. In probably the commonest colour combo.

Lumi, he's a White/White/White PC. He's based on an OC, otherwise I wouldn't have any triples, because I find them kind of boring to look at, tbh.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10