Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Remember that time when Undel said...
1 2
.... that many of the coliseum opponents are actually Shade-controlled? This was given as an explanation to why dragons feel fine going around slaughtering basically everything, and the ones that dropped as familiars were of the few that weren't tainted? I cannot find the exact quotes that were given out in the forums, but here is a Tumblr post that says something similar: http://undel.tumblr.com/post/61083551507/dw-08-neondragonart-lil-guy-i-want-all

Has this old statement been over-written with the arrival of the new Beastclan lore chapter? Or do you think something truly sinister is going on behind the Beastclan frontlines (even besides the Serthis, obviously)? Is the Shade the reason behind the Beasts new assault tactics, crawling out of the little dark crevices of the world and affecting the critters there?
.... that many of the coliseum opponents are actually Shade-controlled? This was given as an explanation to why dragons feel fine going around slaughtering basically everything, and the ones that dropped as familiars were of the few that weren't tainted? I cannot find the exact quotes that were given out in the forums, but here is a Tumblr post that says something similar: http://undel.tumblr.com/post/61083551507/dw-08-neondragonart-lil-guy-i-want-all

Has this old statement been over-written with the arrival of the new Beastclan lore chapter? Or do you think something truly sinister is going on behind the Beastclan frontlines (even besides the Serthis, obviously)? Is the Shade the reason behind the Beasts new assault tactics, crawling out of the little dark crevices of the world and affecting the critters there?
Maybe that's only for the animals/monster kinds? And the Beastclans are just angry at us. Haha. Losers. (I'm having too much fun being mean.)
Maybe that's only for the animals/monster kinds? And the Beastclans are just angry at us. Haha. Losers. (I'm having too much fun being mean.)
hYK4ogH.gif
I suspect the nonbeast clans are shade controlled, and perhaps a few of the beastclans are also shade controlled, while the majority of beastclans are rebelling against the slaughter we dragons have put them through
I suspect the nonbeast clans are shade controlled, and perhaps a few of the beastclans are also shade controlled, while the majority of beastclans are rebelling against the slaughter we dragons have put them through
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
The Beastclan lore chapters do explain that changes are going on. The Centaurs have warfaring herds breaking off from the main ones, and the Longnecks have their suspicious little un-accessible valley where they cultivate war.. there's certainly a possibility. I reckon something might have triggered the change at least.

... then again, maybe they're just ****** at us xD
The Beastclan lore chapters do explain that changes are going on. The Centaurs have warfaring herds breaking off from the main ones, and the Longnecks have their suspicious little un-accessible valley where they cultivate war.. there's certainly a possibility. I reckon something might have triggered the change at least.

... then again, maybe they're just ****** at us xD
Only the familiars are untainted? This is sad news for the Yeti population. Someone should set up a rescue shelter.
Only the familiars are untainted? This is sad news for the Yeti population. Someone should set up a rescue shelter.
LkR1s2d.png
There is a theory going round that Talona herself is shade tainted...

Maybe the shade is getting craftier. After all, why control a entire herd of beasts when you can control one and organise an army?
There is a theory going round that Talona herself is shade tainted...

Maybe the shade is getting craftier. After all, why control a entire herd of beasts when you can control one and organise an army?
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

@asterisk yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On the whole subject, I'm pretty sure that I read a post by Undel where someone asked if they were just being huge jerks to the coli monsters, and Undel replied that most of the coli monsters were shade-controlled, except for the beastmen, who we were just being huge jerks to. I dunno, it's on Undel's tumblr somewhere, so the new lore has precedent.
@asterisk yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On the whole subject, I'm pretty sure that I read a post by Undel where someone asked if they were just being huge jerks to the coli monsters, and Undel replied that most of the coli monsters were shade-controlled, except for the beastmen, who we were just being huge jerks to. I dunno, it's on Undel's tumblr somewhere, so the new lore has precedent.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
^ you said it.

Also, the Talonok lore mentions Shade controlled Corven, "tengu".

So yeah, some are Shadetainted. But we are also being jerks. CBasically just being dragons.

Also, that shadetainted Talona headcanon is so accepted. ^ ^
^ you said it.

Also, the Talonok lore mentions Shade controlled Corven, "tengu".

So yeah, some are Shadetainted. But we are also being jerks. CBasically just being dragons.

Also, that shadetainted Talona headcanon is so accepted. ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
Tengu are definitely shade controlled
Tengu are definitely shade controlled
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
As I remember she said most are shade tainted, but that we are jerks who just beat up Longnecks for fun for example...
But now it makes sense that we would fight those groups too since we are waring for teritory.
As I remember she said most are shade tainted, but that we are jerks who just beat up Longnecks for fun for example...
But now it makes sense that we would fight those groups too since we are waring for teritory.
1 2