Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember !
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I WAS GOING TO DO THIS CORRECTLY, BUT THEN THE ICE DOM HAPPENED.

I AM BROKE FOREVER.

I did get tons of gems though.

Good.
I WAS GOING TO DO THIS CORRECTLY, BUT THEN THE ICE DOM HAPPENED.

I AM BROKE FOREVER.

I did get tons of gems though.

Good.

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
considering i started with this [img]http://i.imgur.com/4TB5mFc.png[/img] and im ending with this [img]http://i.imgur.com/nYh7vbS.png[/img] im gonna go ahead and count this as a success
considering i started with this
4TB5mFc.png

and im ending with this
nYh7vbS.png

im gonna go ahead and count this as a success
some L E G E N D S are told
some turn to D U S T or to G O L D
but you will R E M E M B E R me
remember me for C E N T U R I E S
wow this was fun to do! :D i don't think i screenshot'd my initial treasure/gems but i tracked down my older post: 182,542t and 465g and now [img]http://i58.tinypic.com/jzw610.png[/img] so much shock switch, bad for my wrist i'm going to try to save a bit more since my birthday's about 5 days away anyway. :) it was pretty easy considering that i felt no primal urge to buy anything although the glasses update almost made me cave but that's alright. i always told myself that i will always get whatever pretty dragons/accents/apparel i want once this month was over! self-motivation ye
wow this was fun to do! :D
i don't think i screenshot'd my initial treasure/gems but i tracked down my older post:
182,542t and 465g

and now
jzw610.png
so much shock switch, bad for my wrist

i'm going to try to save a bit more since my birthday's about 5 days away anyway. :)

it was pretty easy considering that i felt no primal urge to buy anything
although the glasses update almost made me cave but that's alright.
i always told myself that i will always get whatever pretty dragons/accents/apparel i want once this month was over!
self-motivation ye
24y92mg.png12336959.png
[quote name="loveverly" date="2014-09-01 15:49:50"]@TheWinterSoldier I'll join the medium challenge. I'd never remember not to use my festival favors until the last day, but I don't usually buy an accent until the last day of the festival anyway. I like to see them drop in the coli. I'm in Nature flight. at the moment I have: 104713 Tr (I sold a skin and a dragon today or it would be a lot lower) 2908 gems[/quote] I have 3,141,134tr and 3936gems
loveverly wrote on 2014-09-01 15:49:50:
@TheWinterSoldier

I'll join the medium challenge. I'd never remember not to use my festival favors until the last day, but I don't usually buy an accent until the last day of the festival anyway. I like to see them drop in the coli.

I'm in Nature flight.

at the moment I have:

104713 Tr (I sold a skin and a dragon today or it would be a lot lower)
2908 gems

I have 3,141,134tr and 3936gems
Can't find my original post but I did put my starting amounts on my profile.

Treasure: 129,818 >>>>> 2,703,175
Gems: 684 >>>>> 1,658
Can't find my original post but I did put my starting amounts on my profile.

Treasure: 129,818 >>>>> 2,703,175
Gems: 684 >>>>> 1,658
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
Lel I have no idea where I started but I managed to get down to 23k treasure and 39 gems. Idk how all you people saved through Corsair and all those gorgeous Arcane skins and accents, but kudos!

gonna go wallow in shame now
Lel I have no idea where I started but I managed to get down to 23k treasure and 39 gems. Idk how all you people saved through Corsair and all those gorgeous Arcane skins and accents, but kudos!

gonna go wallow in shame now
April14.png
VICTORY

09.02: 1428705 T and 1065 G
10.01: 3078483 and 1370 G

HERO MODE ACCOMPLISHED

Got all the stuff I wanted from the festival, and I got like ~15 familiars from grinding in the coli :x I'm pretty darn satisfied with my results
VICTORY

09.02: 1428705 T and 1065 G
10.01: 3078483 and 1370 G

HERO MODE ACCOMPLISHED

Got all the stuff I wanted from the festival, and I got like ~15 familiars from grinding in the coli :x I'm pretty darn satisfied with my results
In-Flight HubIlluminartiPublic Buy
I'm going to call it good. A few things bought for resale still to sell, but overall:
Started with 28035t and 250G.
Finished with 1538104t and 2186G

Had the one chest I wanted drop on the last day, bought one of everything from the festival shop, have lots to spend! Picked up a lot of familiars, levelled a stack of dragons. It's been interesting.

I planned originally to not open chests or sell anything for the month, which lasted maybe a week, because it turned out to be no fun for me. And this is a game, which should be fun, so! I'm off to the marketplace, and the accent forum.
I'm going to call it good. A few things bought for resale still to sell, but overall:
Started with 28035t and 250G.
Finished with 1538104t and 2186G

Had the one chest I wanted drop on the last day, bought one of everything from the festival shop, have lots to spend! Picked up a lot of familiars, levelled a stack of dragons. It's been interesting.

I planned originally to not open chests or sell anything for the month, which lasted maybe a week, because it turned out to be no fun for me. And this is a game, which should be fun, so! I'm off to the marketplace, and the accent forum.
I'm going to end my challenge.

I don't remember how much I had when I started, but I know that I had around 400k in treasure and hardly any gems.
I now have a little bit over 900k in treasure and 566 gems.

Not exactly the amount I wanted, but it's close enough.
I lasted the entire month without spending a single dime. I didn't know I had that self control.

VICTORY SCREECH.
I'm going to end my challenge.

I don't remember how much I had when I started, but I know that I had around 400k in treasure and hardly any gems.
I now have a little bit over 900k in treasure and 566 gems.

Not exactly the amount I wanted, but it's close enough.
I lasted the entire month without spending a single dime. I didn't know I had that self control.

VICTORY SCREECH.
Congratulations to everyone who participated!
Congratulations to everyone who participated!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56