Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No Spendtember !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@TheWinterSoldier
Count me in for Earth!
Unless I see a cheap Underbelly.
Then I'm jumping ship.
@TheWinterSoldier
Count me in for Earth!
Unless I see a cheap Underbelly.
Then I'm jumping ship.
@momoi for sure! I think it just slipped my mind ;o; I couldn't possibly be so cruel as to not allow purchases of exalt fodder.

@Ihniwidd welcome aboard! C:
@momoi for sure! I think it just slipped my mind ;o; I couldn't possibly be so cruel as to not allow purchases of exalt fodder.

@Ihniwidd welcome aboard! C:
Ooooh, the only exception I may have to make is for my legacy challenge. (Since I'll have a new hair in like, two weeks lol.) but obviously part of that s trying to find the best cheapest mate so we all good there. I'm actually really excited to start this :)

Edit: And I'm going to post my starting amount here before I forget.

Starting: 169,874 treasure and 1,879 gems (and I need like 10 krillion since I want so many gems genesohgod)

9/4
treasure - 320,237
gems - 2,382

9/13
treasure - 784,673
gems - 2,503

9/20
treasure - 1,576,289
gems - 2,052
Ooooh, the only exception I may have to make is for my legacy challenge. (Since I'll have a new hair in like, two weeks lol.) but obviously part of that s trying to find the best cheapest mate so we all good there. I'm actually really excited to start this :)

Edit: And I'm going to post my starting amount here before I forget.

Starting: 169,874 treasure and 1,879 gems (and I need like 10 krillion since I want so many gems genesohgod)

9/4
treasure - 320,237
gems - 2,382

9/13
treasure - 784,673
gems - 2,503

9/20
treasure - 1,576,289
gems - 2,052
light_banner.png
@OMGmusicals It's a personal thing, so do whatcha gotta do! I myself might end up buying an Arcane accent towards the end if I can't somehow find it in the Coli and it's the last day of the festival.
@OMGmusicals It's a personal thing, so do whatcha gotta do! I myself might end up buying an Arcane accent towards the end if I can't somehow find it in the Coli and it's the last day of the festival.
@TheWinterSoldier
I think it would be worth it to but them on the last day if you don't get any from the coli. They'll be worth a bit later on anyway so you can make up for it :)

I went nuts buying accents and skins this holiday ha ha
@TheWinterSoldier
I think it would be worth it to but them on the last day if you don't get any from the coli. They'll be worth a bit later on anyway so you can make up for it :)

I went nuts buying accents and skins this holiday ha ha
light_banner.png
@OMGmusicals I didn't buy any skins, but I bought waay too many accents. Part of the reason why I'm now broke.
@OMGmusicals I didn't buy any skins, but I bought waay too many accents. Part of the reason why I'm now broke.
@TheWinterSoldier

I feel you. I went from like, potentially having 500k+ to just buying accents and skins as I made money. It'll be cool to see how much I can actually save up now.

Tagging some friends to see if they're intrested.

@Ashallysa @Aarri @Danizaurs @Frostpebble

YOU GUYS WANNA NOT BE BROKE WITH ME?
@TheWinterSoldier

I feel you. I went from like, potentially having 500k+ to just buying accents and skins as I made money. It'll be cool to see how much I can actually save up now.

Tagging some friends to see if they're intrested.

@Ashallysa @Aarri @Danizaurs @Frostpebble

YOU GUYS WANNA NOT BE BROKE WITH ME?
light_banner.png
I lost.
I lost.
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@TheWinterSoldier oooh yeees a way to finally get some money and not blow it all. Mark me down for plague, I'm so painfully broke it's not even funny. (10k....) I think I'll end at Starfall Celebration though, got to get all them accents :)
@TheWinterSoldier oooh yeees a way to finally get some money and not blow it all. Mark me down for plague, I'm so painfully broke it's not even funny. (10k....) I think I'll end at Starfall Celebration though, got to get all them accents :)
plague_zpsgypjf7b6.png light_zps2fnmdg6m.png
I think I'm going to participate! (I'll do my best)
I did so good until the Flameforger's Festival came around uwu;

And with this, I'll also plenty of monies to spend at the Starfall Celebration, because I must always buy everything. Even accents or skins I don't have dragons for. :D

However, gems don't count. Maybe. I dunno, I don't typically spend them anyways, but I've been saving up for Circuits.
I think I'm going to participate! (I'll do my best)
I did so good until the Flameforger's Festival came around uwu;

And with this, I'll also plenty of monies to spend at the Starfall Celebration, because I must always buy everything. Even accents or skins I don't have dragons for. :D

However, gems don't count. Maybe. I dunno, I don't typically spend them anyways, but I've been saving up for Circuits.
3RhDLF9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56