Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MBTI Personality & Flight: NEW SURVEY!!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
INFP Plagueling here!
INFP Plagueling here!
@Rogue - yay for surveys!! :D

sometimes i think i might be a little bit lightning flight because of my love for surveys and spreadsheets lol

is there any way we can see the results of the survey? or will you update the thread with that info? (you must get so many pings from this thread oh my gods)
@Rogue - yay for surveys!! :D

sometimes i think i might be a little bit lightning flight because of my love for surveys and spreadsheets lol

is there any way we can see the results of the survey? or will you update the thread with that info? (you must get so many pings from this thread oh my gods)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising: I will update the thread once I gather more data xD There isn't as much right now so I thought I'd wait a bit. :3
@skyarising: I will update the thread once I gather more data xD There isn't as much right now so I thought I'd wait a bit. :3
IMG_0247.jpg
@Rogue - that makes sense! thanks for the quick response :D

this stuff is all really fascinating to look at~ i mean, there's some generalizations about each flight and their associated types that i could probably think of, but it'll be neat to see what the results show! (even if we keep in mind the kind of people who interact in the forums AND take surveys about personality types as a bit of a bias)
@Rogue - that makes sense! thanks for the quick response :D

this stuff is all really fascinating to look at~ i mean, there's some generalizations about each flight and their associated types that i could probably think of, but it'll be neat to see what the results show! (even if we keep in mind the kind of people who interact in the forums AND take surveys about personality types as a bit of a bias)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising: No problem 8D

From what I have so far it's really interesting! The highest amount is actually INTJs answering the survey. The highest flight number is Light and Lightning. Kind of cool :D
@skyarising: No problem 8D

From what I have so far it's really interesting! The highest amount is actually INTJs answering the survey. The highest flight number is Light and Lightning. Kind of cool :D
IMG_0247.jpg
ENFP , Fire. (But I have also gotten ENTP)

Also wow there are a lot of Is here. Not too many Es
ENFP , Fire. (But I have also gotten ENTP)

Also wow there are a lot of Is here. Not too many Es
INTP Arcane, shifts a little into INFP sometimes.
Lots of Is here, but I guess that's expected from a browser game XD
INTP Arcane, shifts a little into INFP sometimes.
Lots of Is here, but I guess that's expected from a browser game XD
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Answered the survey. I'm an extrovert eyy.
Answered the survey. I'm an extrovert eyy.
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
Done! I'm an ISFJ and in Fire (though will soon be moving to Arcane). ^^
Done! I'm an ISFJ and in Fire (though will soon be moving to Arcane). ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Filled it out! I'm an INTP and I'm in Light. (INFJ long, long ago. Retook the test recently and more accurately)
Filled it out! I'm an INTP and I'm in Light. (INFJ long, long ago. Retook the test recently and more accurately)
JAufpfb.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63