Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MBTI Personality & Flight: NEW SURVEY!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
Lightning/INTP
We've talked about this a few times in the Lightning forum, and most of us are INTP/J it seems.
Lightning/INTP
We've talked about this a few times in the Lightning forum, and most of us are INTP/J it seems.
wrmgy.png

art by @cactusbee
INTP / Shadow

I thiiiink that's one of our more common personality types? I am pretty sure a lot of us fall on the introverted side.
INTP / Shadow

I thiiiink that's one of our more common personality types? I am pretty sure a lot of us fall on the introverted side.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
INTJ, Plague

About half the time I get INTP, but...
INTJ, Plague

About half the time I get INTP, but...
Weh.
ISTP/Wind
ISTP/Wind
Nature - My official result is ISFJ, but everything but the F is under 10%, so I'm almost completely neutral. :D
Nature - My official result is ISFJ, but everything but the F is under 10%, so I'm almost completely neutral. :D
Tales of the Clan
ISTP

Nature
ISTP

Nature
@Rogue

Ahahah... I consider myself somewhat of a wind-light hybrid. But of course, that's not what you wanted to hear. |D I'm in Light flight currently, but I was wind just a couple weeks ago. I kinda plan on switching between the two. :3

I'm ENTP, apparently.
@Rogue

Ahahah... I consider myself somewhat of a wind-light hybrid. But of course, that's not what you wanted to hear. |D I'm in Light flight currently, but I was wind just a couple weeks ago. I kinda plan on switching between the two. :3

I'm ENTP, apparently.
s6uh36.jpg
INTJ Earth
INTJ Earth
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

INFP, Wind :)
INFP, Wind :)
Earth, and INTP/J. It's an almost 50/50 split for the last type and which one wins varies depending on the day and which specific version of the test I take.
Earth, and INTP/J. It's an almost 50/50 split for the last type and which one wins varies depending on the day and which specific version of the test I take.
vSxK3u9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63