Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1426 1427
@Indigo @Scapegoat @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @IndigoPi

could one of you maybe host a Lightning Nest for me? :)
@Indigo @Scapegoat @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @IndigoPi

could one of you maybe host a Lightning Nest for me? :)
VoQGRmF.pngvnSWsnf.pngixMJUSi.png
@annadandelion @Clifftop

Renting a nest with annadandelion was an amazingly smooth experience. Prompt and had the dragons back all happy from their trip. Thanks!
@annadandelion @Clifftop

Renting a nest with annadandelion was an amazingly smooth experience. Prompt and had the dragons back all happy from their trip. Thanks!
FkU0xOo.gif
@vulcanchicks @Shalzuku @ALazyGeek @Jerelin @RoseyVaporeon @nightsurgeon @Blackhearted @GrumpyCatlover @someonesusie

so i'm in need of a plague nest. I'm seriously low on food so i cant pay that but i'm willing to pay up to 15kt or 15 gems as a tip :3

ping me if interested!
@vulcanchicks @Shalzuku @ALazyGeek @Jerelin @RoseyVaporeon @nightsurgeon @Blackhearted @GrumpyCatlover @someonesusie

so i'm in need of a plague nest. I'm seriously low on food so i cant pay that but i'm willing to pay up to 15kt or 15 gems as a tip :3

ping me if interested!
ranibow | she/her | cartoonist | jackalope | virgo/aquarius/scorpio | rogue of space
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Hey everyone. I need an arcane nest.

Found, thank you
@bellzan, @Black0thorne, @AthenaMinerva, @fidothehoarder, @Daster, @Willowfire, @RabidWhovian, @Sharni, @Xotik, @dragontiger89, @ArcaneLibrarian, @Morrigan3, @Elestrial, @xe3tiger, @RoyalSorceress, @gootarts, @Mellorine, @YukiDaviji, @MasqD

Hey everyone. I need an arcane nest.

Found, thank you
@Antivulano

I have a nest available! I don't have space for two nests, though.
@Antivulano

I have a nest available! I don't have space for two nests, though.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@bellzan
Sweet! I'll send one of the pairs over now.
@bellzan
Sweet! I'll send one of the pairs over now.
@Antivulano
Sure send cr
@Antivulano
Sure send cr
@Antivulano

I just realized I have space for hatchlings, but not parents. I can still do it if I give you two collateral dragons for until the nest is hatched, but if you want to just call it off that's okay. I'm so sorry!
@Antivulano

I just realized I have space for hatchlings, but not parents. I can still do it if I give you two collateral dragons for until the nest is hatched, but if you want to just call it off that's okay. I'm so sorry!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Daster
Awesome! Sending the parents over right now.

@bellzan
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. Just remind me when the nest hatches. :D
@Daster
Awesome! Sending the parents over right now.

@bellzan
Yeah, that's absolutely fine. Just remind me when the nest hatches. :D
@Antivulano

They have three eggs! I planned for up to five eggs, so it worked out anyway. If you still want a collateral dragon, I can send one over.
@Antivulano

They have three eggs! I planned for up to five eggs, so it worked out anyway. If you still want a collateral dragon, I can send one over.
1 2 ... 777 778 779 780 781 ... 1426 1427