Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1426 1427
@Celine

I can host several how many do u need?
@Celine

I can host several how many do u need?
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Scrubbie Awesome! Are you able to host four for me?
@Scrubbie Awesome! Are you able to host four for me?
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Celine

sure can I have a few pages of space so no problem
@Celine

sure can I have a few pages of space so no problem
agLntG0.pngxbA5JPp.pngyfWOpVC.png
@Scrubbie Thank you so much! Sending the CRs shortly. <3
@Scrubbie Thank you so much! Sending the CRs shortly. <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@Morrigan3 I have my nests open!
@Morrigan3 I have my nests open!
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
@Egyn

Apologies, I was away from my computer for most of the day. I can still take your pair if you're looking for a host. Feel free to send them over whenever. :)
@Egyn

Apologies, I was away from my computer for most of the day. I can still take your pair if you're looking for a host. Feel free to send them over whenever. :)
U58SZuw.png
@CrowsOfKarasuno
Great! I'll see about setting up the CRs, give me just a bit...
@CrowsOfKarasuno
Great! I'll see about setting up the CRs, give me just a bit...
GWeNSoe.gifWiki-wordmark.pngIZV5hgL.pngEX8Ll0e.png
SU9xsTJ.png
@Morrigan3 Mkay!
@Morrigan3 Mkay!
0MaKSzV.png TSXmNh4.png
@Indigo @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @Rivaxorus @AlternateWarning @Ladycowbell @VictoryinSolace

Hello! Happy Thundercrack! I'm looking for a Lightning nest to breed a fandragon, have any of you got space? Parents are RTB, fully fed, will provide food.
@Indigo @Jamethyst @IndigoPi @Rivaxorus @AlternateWarning @Ladycowbell @VictoryinSolace

Hello! Happy Thundercrack! I'm looking for a Lightning nest to breed a fandragon, have any of you got space? Parents are RTB, fully fed, will provide food.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst

Hope y'all are enjoying the festival!
I'm *still* trying to breed my Perfect Gangster Dragon, and I have need of a Lightning nest for little Luciano. Parents are RTB and will come with lunchboxes. Please and thank you!
@Indigo @Scapegoat @skiron @Heliolisk @PhantomPickles @ShadowRising @WolfCougarPerson @Jamethyst

Hope y'all are enjoying the festival!
I'm *still* trying to breed my Perfect Gangster Dragon, and I have need of a Lightning nest for little Luciano. Parents are RTB and will come with lunchboxes. Please and thank you!
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
1 2 ... 775 776 777 778 779 ... 1426 1427