Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 774 775 776 777 778 ... 1426 1427
@casuallySleepy
Send them over whenever you're ready, I'll be on for the next hour or so before I take a break to play some video games.
@casuallySleepy
Send them over whenever you're ready, I'll be on for the next hour or so before I take a break to play some video games.
GAji9p1.png
@Culex

Hello! I was wondering if I could rent a nest from you? I'd provide two stacks of food for them
@Culex

Hello! I was wondering if I could rent a nest from you? I'd provide two stacks of food for them
XcyS55e.png
Sorry for being a bit noobish, I haven't been on FR for a long time, what is collateral?
Sorry for being a bit noobish, I haven't been on FR for a long time, what is collateral?
@ArcaneLibrarian @Morrigan3 @Elestrial @AthenaMinerva @Chandelier @Daster @MinaClaws @RabidWhovian

Would anyone happen to have an Arcane nest that I could borrow? I can send food and treasure along with them. Thanks in advance!
@ArcaneLibrarian @Morrigan3 @Elestrial @AthenaMinerva @Chandelier @Daster @MinaClaws @RabidWhovian

Would anyone happen to have an Arcane nest that I could borrow? I can send food and treasure along with them. Thanks in advance!
@sabreslove9
online and ready x3 send cr
@sabreslove9
online and ready x3 send cr
@Gimeurcookie @CrowsOfKarasuno @KairiArisava @mfncool @Gibby
Hey, I'm looking for a Fire nest. Parents are ready to breed, food included. Anybody got one available?
@Gimeurcookie @CrowsOfKarasuno @KairiArisava @mfncool @Gibby
Hey, I'm looking for a Fire nest. Parents are ready to breed, food included. Anybody got one available?
GWeNSoe.gifWiki-wordmark.pngIZV5hgL.pngEX8Ll0e.png
SU9xsTJ.png
@wuf
Can I please use your nest? :>
@wuf
Can I please use your nest? :>
KQMMLMj.png
@Morrigan3 I have 1 open
@Morrigan3 I have 1 open
Review for @Meias

They have good service, the nests are generally full, but she is quick to take dragons in once she has space. Once hatched the dragons are sent back immediately. And all of this is done for free too!

I plan to use this nest again for future wind dragons.
Review for @Meias

They have good service, the nests are generally full, but she is quick to take dragons in once she has space. Once hatched the dragons are sent back immediately. And all of this is done for free too!

I plan to use this nest again for future wind dragons.
@/Grimalkkin @/Jaena @/Mimic @/Deva @/xanswerxthatx @/Velliana @/Spazzcat @/DeadlyFang @/Maririn @/Allychan @/Vonyx @S/korpion @/Sirimiri @/Scrubbie @/mythweaver @/SilverlightAI @/comicsans @/Bezaleel @/Beliar @/teastain

Hello! ^-^ I am looking for four Ice nests; would any of you be able to host one or several for me please? I will send food and a small tip. Thank you so much for your time. <3

Found, thank you! <3
@/Grimalkkin @/Jaena @/Mimic @/Deva @/xanswerxthatx @/Velliana @/Spazzcat @/DeadlyFang @/Maririn @/Allychan @/Vonyx @S/korpion @/Sirimiri @/Scrubbie @/mythweaver @/SilverlightAI @/comicsans @/Bezaleel @/Beliar @/teastain

Hello! ^-^ I am looking for four Ice nests; would any of you be able to host one or several for me please? I will send food and a small tip. Thank you so much for your time. <3

Found, thank you! <3
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png NeV4KUN.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
1 2 ... 774 775 776 777 778 ... 1426 1427