Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Second choice flights - a survey
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
I'm Water but I was thinking about Light~
I'm Water but I was thinking about Light~
EQDkzrh.png
I'm Arcane, but it's been so long I can't remember what my second choice of Flight is. Thinking now, it'd probably be a close tie between Nature or Shadow.
I'm Arcane, but it's been so long I can't remember what my second choice of Flight is. Thinking now, it'd probably be a close tie between Nature or Shadow.
I'm in Earth, and I've been considering a change of scenery in Water!
I'm in Earth, and I've been considering a change of scenery in Water!
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
I'm in Lightning, but I seriously considered Arcane for a while.
I'm in Lightning, but I seriously considered Arcane for a while.
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
Um, dunno if I posted already but

I'm in Shadow but really want to go to either back to Lightning, or switch to Nature or Arcane.
Um, dunno if I posted already but

I'm in Shadow but really want to go to either back to Lightning, or switch to Nature or Arcane.
Nature but earth was my second choice(I've been thinking about moving to there but i'm a bit too attached to nature despite not really being involved in the flight forum-wise)
Nature but earth was my second choice(I've been thinking about moving to there but i'm a bit too attached to nature despite not really being involved in the flight forum-wise)
I am in wind. Second choice water and third lightning. Blue is my favorite color but I fit the wind lore the best so went with wind.
I am in wind. Second choice water and third lightning. Blue is my favorite color but I fit the wind lore the best so went with wind.
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65