Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Gifts for new members [closed]
1 2 3 4
Hello!
I really really love the first dragon. Would I be able to have him please? He's absolutely gorgeous!
Hello!
I really really love the first dragon. Would I be able to have him please? He's absolutely gorgeous!
I'd love the thistle/purple/midnight male if he's still available please? :3
I'd love the thistle/purple/midnight male if he's still available please? :3
@Honeysong Sorry, but @Amberheart struck first. You can have the shadow/steel/beige if you want.
@Honeysong Sorry, but @Amberheart struck first. You can have the shadow/steel/beige if you want.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Oh, thank you so much for the female imperial! ^^
I'll be sure to take good care of her! C:
@warriorjames
Oh, thank you so much for the female imperial! ^^
I'll be sure to take good care of her! C:
@warriorjames
@PuzzleArai Sorry to say, but the dragons on the first page have all been taken. I was hoping you'd have made your pick by now. Fear not, however; I have a nest or 2 set to hatch today. Let me get them together and I'll let you pick from those.
@PuzzleArai Sorry to say, but the dragons on the first page have all been taken. I was hoping you'd have made your pick by now. Fear not, however; I have a nest or 2 set to hatch today. Let me get them together and I'll let you pick from those.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames ok! that is awesome, thank you for doing this it is really nice of you! ^^
@warriorjames ok! that is awesome, thank you for doing this it is really nice of you! ^^
6z1gQFM.png
@warriorjames Sorry! I fell asleep xD
@warriorjames Sorry! I fell asleep xD
PuzzleArai_Mini_small.png
@warriorjames Thank you so much! And good luck with the new babies! :D
@warriorjames Thank you so much! And good luck with the new babies! :D
1 2 3 4