Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Gifts for new members [closed]
1 2 3 4
Yea, you read right. I'm gifting some of the dragons I have away to our new friends here on FR (flight doesn't matter) in exchange for an agreement not to exalt them. You probably won't hit something like this again. Dragons will be removed as they find new homes.

-none-
Yea, you read right. I'm gifting some of the dragons I have away to our new friends here on FR (flight doesn't matter) in exchange for an agreement not to exalt them. You probably won't hit something like this again. Dragons will be removed as they find new homes.

-none-
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Can I get the mulberry (I think that's mulberry) iridescent imperial gal for my mulberry iri wildclaw boy? :3
@warriorjames Can I get the mulberry (I think that's mulberry) iridescent imperial gal for my mulberry iri wildclaw boy? :3
Hello! I would love the wildclaw male with the eyespots! He would make beautiful foundation stock. :3
Hello! I would love the wildclaw male with the eyespots! He would make beautiful foundation stock. :3
QPCMmSe.jpg
@MrMonstermaker Yep, she's Mulberry. Trade on its way.

@s33k One Wilclaw coming up.
@MrMonstermaker Yep, she's Mulberry. Trade on its way.

@s33k One Wilclaw coming up.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames Thanks! :D
@warriorjames Thanks! :D
@WarriorJames Thank you so much. :D :D :D
@WarriorJames Thank you so much. :D :D :D
QPCMmSe.jpg
I'm about 10 min old in the game *chuckles* but I would love to adopt that handsome green dragon with the blue wings. :)
I'm about 10 min old in the game *chuckles* but I would love to adopt that handsome green dragon with the blue wings. :)
UZVTEBc.png
@WarriorJames
Hi! Would you mind giving me one of your imperial females? I have one male dragon that could use a mate in a future. Thanks in advance!
@WarriorJames
Hi! Would you mind giving me one of your imperial females? I have one male dragon that could use a mate in a future. Thanks in advance!
Vke5kMI.pngHIMQ4.gif
@Yotebeth about 20 minutes according to your starting pair, but I can certainly hand him over

@Amalryk You want a Female? Go ahead and pick the one you want.
@Yotebeth about 20 minutes according to your starting pair, but I can certainly hand him over

@Amalryk You want a Female? Go ahead and pick the one you want.
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames
Hmm, can I get the first one? With primary purple speckle?
@warriorjames
Hmm, can I get the first one? With primary purple speckle?
Vke5kMI.pngHIMQ4.gif
1 2 3 4