Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fallout Streak vs. Fallen Streak
1 2 3 4
I don't know if this is old news but, does anyone know the deal with the Streak familiars? I had been under the impression there were two - Snow Streak and Fallout Streak. But Harpy's Roost features Fallen Streaks. This is the first time I've ever heard of them and as far as I can tell they are not attainable. I cant find them in the Bestiary or Familiar Guide. I thought it was a weird little thing; especially since Fallout and Fallen Streaks are similarly named in addition to being the same element (arcane)
I don't know if this is old news but, does anyone know the deal with the Streak familiars? I had been under the impression there were two - Snow Streak and Fallout Streak. But Harpy's Roost features Fallen Streaks. This is the first time I've ever heard of them and as far as I can tell they are not attainable. I cant find them in the Bestiary or Familiar Guide. I thought it was a weird little thing; especially since Fallout and Fallen Streaks are similarly named in addition to being the same element (arcane)
I have the Fallout Streak, which was given to me but it looks like the monsters in Harpy's Roost. The same goes for the Snow Streak, which I don't have. While I've never actually seen either drop, I would assume that is the area to get them because I haven't seen the monsters that look like them elsewhere.

Fallout Streak Snow Streak
I have the Fallout Streak, which was given to me but it looks like the monsters in Harpy's Roost. The same goes for the Snow Streak, which I don't have. While I've never actually seen either drop, I would assume that is the area to get them because I haven't seen the monsters that look like them elsewhere.

Fallout Streak Snow Streak
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie - thats the thing though - the bird i saw in harpy's roost wasn't black. it was all pink. and it had a different name. im confused about that thing. i own a fallout, which is why when i saw the pink one i was like "wait, what?"
@Sachie - thats the thing though - the bird i saw in harpy's roost wasn't black. it was all pink. and it had a different name. im confused about that thing. i own a fallout, which is why when i saw the pink one i was like "wait, what?"
@Caliphone @Sachie Honestly I've sort of wondered the same thing. Because unless I'm seeing differently, the Fallen Streak doesn't really look like the Fallout Streak, the colors are different. (Oh, and yes both drop from the Roost, I've gotten both via Coli drops, if I remember correctly) [img]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii219/Yzhfxz/fallenstreak_zpsa8598a86.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/785.png[/img] The Snow Streak looks correct though. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/786.png[/img]
@Caliphone
@Sachie

Honestly I've sort of wondered the same thing.
Because unless I'm seeing differently, the Fallen Streak doesn't really look like the Fallout Streak, the colors are different.
(Oh, and yes both drop from the Roost, I've gotten both via Coli drops, if I remember correctly)

fallenstreak_zpsa8598a86.png

785.png

The Snow Streak looks correct though.
786.png

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
Fallen Streak: [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140202185101/flightrising/images/3/3d/FallenStreak.png[/img] Fallout Streak: [img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130716063142/flightrising/images/2/2f/Falloutstreak.png[/img] They're different birds. :D
Fallen Streak:
FallenStreak.png

Fallout Streak:
Falloutstreak.png

They're different birds. :D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Caliphone O.o Harpy's Roost is the only place I've seen streak monsters. It's been a while since I've been there though so didn't remember the color difference... been mostly hanging around the Sandswept Delta for black tulip drops if now powerleveling in Mire.
@Caliphone O.o Harpy's Roost is the only place I've seen streak monsters. It's been a while since I've been there though so didn't remember the color difference... been mostly hanging around the Sandswept Delta for black tulip drops if now powerleveling in Mire.
qDavPTk.png
@Zenzic - but why isnt the fallen streak in the Bestiary?
[quote name="Caliphone" date="2014-02-25 21:07:14"]@Zenzic - but why isnt the fallen streak in the Bestiary?[/quote] I don't know, you're asking the wrong person. XD
Caliphone wrote on 2014-02-25 21:07:14:

I don't know, you're asking the wrong person. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
as;lkdhslfkhf what a strange mystery!
as;lkdhslfkhf what a strange mystery!
Ya, I pointed this out a while ago while half asleep. Like, why is there not a "Fallen" Streak familiar. Even the food it drops is called Fallout Whisperer.
Ya, I pointed this out a while ago while half asleep. Like, why is there not a "Fallen" Streak familiar. Even the food it drops is called Fallout Whisperer.
1 2 3 4