Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 722 723 724 725 726 ... 835 836
just picked up a light aura for treasure that was most definitely missing a 0

send me proof of sale and i'll send it back :)
just picked up a light aura for treasure that was most definitely missing a 0

send me proof of sale and i'll send it back :)
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
Just bought a level 10 skydancer for fodder price. Has a mate listed in the bio section. Let me know if he’s yours and it was a mistake!
Just bought a level 10 skydancer for fodder price. Has a mate listed in the bio section. Let me know if he’s yours and it was a mistake!
giphy.gif
(By @Falariaaa)
Hi!
So I accidentally listed my noc egg for 186 gems instead of 286, I know it's a long shot but if the person who bought it sees this I hope they'd be willing to return it to me for the 186 gems they paid for it.
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I know it's a stupid mistake to make but I'd appreciate it a lot
Hi!
So I accidentally listed my noc egg for 186 gems instead of 286, I know it's a long shot but if the person who bought it sees this I hope they'd be willing to return it to me for the 186 gems they paid for it.
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
I know it's a stupid mistake to make but I'd appreciate it a lot

QVkHS1O.png
I just bought three current festival accents, each for single digit g? If that was a mispost let me know and I'll return them to you! I regretfully don't remember the seller.
I just bought three current festival accents, each for single digit g? If that was a mispost let me know and I'll return them to you! I regretfully don't remember the seller.
813n0kF.png
Just bought a Light Aura for 10,000t. Send me a screenshot as proof and I'll send it back for the same price.
Just bought a Light Aura for 10,000t. Send me a screenshot as proof and I'll send it back for the same price.
if anyone paid too many gems for [item=Ice's Charm] hit me up, I haven't been keeping track of prices, just relisting and I see LAH is half that atm! I've misclicked and bought for outlandish gem prices before when buying lowest treasure listings so can empathise if you've done the same.
if anyone paid too many gems for Ice's Charm hit me up, I haven't been keeping track of prices, just relisting and I see LAH is half that atm!

I've misclicked and bought for outlandish gem prices before when buying lowest treasure listings so can empathise if you've done the same.
qDkA25S.png
just bought a modern fissure for barely any money (single digit gems), and totally forgot to look at who was selling, but if it was you I can send it back if you send a screenshot of the sale!
just bought a modern fissure for barely any money (single digit gems), and totally forgot to look at who was selling, but if it was you I can send it back if you send a screenshot of the sale!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79304290][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793043/79304290_350.png[/img][/url] [s]I just purchased this G1 for not a lot of gems, and I’m wondering if it was a misprice? If it was, please come forward and let me know![/s] Confirmed as not a misprice!
79304290_350.png

I just purchased this G1 for not a lot of gems, and I’m wondering if it was a misprice? If it was, please come forward and let me know!

Confirmed as not a misprice!
Buying Food UMAs
I just picked up 5 gem and rare familiars for under 500 treasure each. Guessing they were mispriced, so posting here in case anyone goes looking at this thread.
I just picked up 5 gem and rare familiars for under 500 treasure each. Guessing they were mispriced, so posting here in case anyone goes looking at this thread.
40961899_S2BWYGnldTye2DA.png
i picked up a 3 year old level 10 for 2g, which i feel is missing a 0. let me know what dragon it was and i will send you 20g. I'm keeping the dragon because i love old dragons.
i picked up a 3 year old level 10 for 2g, which i feel is missing a 0. let me know what dragon it was and i will send you 20g. I'm keeping the dragon because i love old dragons.
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
1 2 ... 722 723 724 725 726 ... 835 836